“Disappointing”
Review of Villaggio Iccara

Villaggio Iccara
Reserve with OpenTable
Villaggio Iccara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Yardville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: My father’s dream has now transformed into more than he ever expected. Although much has changed, much remains the same…each day you can expect to see one of our faces, adding a personal touch to traditional Italian dining, creating an intimate experience that our family has taken pride in for 30 years. To customers past and present, we thank you for sharing in our history as well as our love of food and family. To new customers, we’d like you to come see for yourself how a true italian family does dinner. Sincerly, John, Phyllis, Vincent, Cristina, Dominick, Marco and Alex Balsamo
hamilton, nj
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have eaten at Iccara's on a few occasions and last week was the last time we will ever go there. Never in my life have i been treated so rudely at a restaurant, we had a couple complaints and we were never apologized too or comped anything. WE were given a sort of shrug and tough attitude. If you know anything about the restaurant business you strive to have happy customers, so they return again and again. In small businesses word of mouth is everything....they certainly will get no praise from me. There are plenty of good italian places in hamilton, do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!

• Visited March 2013

“Pretty good Italian food”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

This is a good Italian restaurant. We've been here many times both for family occasions and regular dinners. We've never been disappointed with our meal. Service has always been good.

Lawrenceville, New Jersey
“Best Veal Chop”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Granted, it was a special Valentine's Day menu, but I had one of, if not the best, veal chop I've ever had. The Fillet Mignon was prepared with a twist, and our Caesar salad was unique and memorable. Desert was homemade by the owner's wife and service was very good. Prices were fair given the high quality ingredients. Looking forward to going back.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Michael O
“Mouth-Watering Delicious!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I love Iccara's! I had the bruschetta appetizer and it literally melts in your mouth. This is THE place to eat if you enjoy Italian food. Delicious!!!

1 Thank Fullofjoyalways
Hamilton, NJ
“Valentines Day treat”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

we had 1730 reservations but got there early & we were seated immediately. The staff was very friendly, every member greeted us with a smile & seemed to enjoy their role in the service line. Iccara's is BYOB & the waitress quickly offered to open our bottle & bring water. we were not rushed to order but not once did I feel forgotten about; after ordering a plate of bread was served with olive oil, the bread was delish! Since entrees came with soup or salad, they arrived shortly after ordering, my shrimp bisque was really flavorful & my b'friend enjoyed his salad. Being 1 of the busiest nights of the year, the kitchen was a little backed up, but the wait was nominal, it gave us time to chat, digest the bread & soup/salad & enjoy our wine. The decore is typical Italian restaraunt, nothing flashy but the place is kept clean. Our waitress did check on us during our wait, kept our water glasses full & when the meal came she followed up to ensure we had everthing we needed, def. great service here :)
I ordered the seafood ravioli (lobster/crab/ smoked salmon), it was an interesting combination but they made it work with the spices in the sauce. I don't know what they were but boy was it good! And while you might think you would only get 3 or 4 ravioli, nope, this plate had about 8 or 9 topped with chopped vegtables & shrimp... this dish was great all around!
My b'friend had the chicken rollitini, that he said he really enjoyed! (he's a guy, this is the best I could get out of him! lol!) he elaborated to say, it's not his cup of tea but he did enjoy the sausage in it.
For dessert we split the gellato, chocolate & strawberry, in heart shapes with a hard chocolate coating... we almost had to order another it was so good!!

Over all, this was a great Valentine's Day dinner. The service is fantastic, the food is delisious & it's all reasonably priced. You just can't go wrong with this local favorite.

• Visited February 2013