“The best Starbucks in the area!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Wyckoff
Reviewed June 15, 2015

This is my favorite Starbucks in this area. They have never messed up my order and it is always clean. The employees are very friendly and accomodating - I once tried a new drink and they let me know if I didn't like it I could have something else for free. Hours are great as well so if you're a fan of Starbucks, this is the one to go to.

1  Thank Jackie178

Reviewed February 10, 2015

This is a typical Starbucks Coffee located in a strip mall so there is always plenty of parking. I have visited this location about 30 times and there is always many college students in the location. There are plenty of seating and the bathrooms were always clean. The location has free Wi-Fi. I am not a fan of Starbucks Coffee and always order the Expresso which is passable but not the best. If you need a place to sit and take a rest then this is a very nice location. The staff is very pleasnt and the service is excellent. I feel for the cost of the coffee it is not up to the standard of some other establishments. This is mypersonal opinion and it has nothing to do with the preparation of the product by the staff.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

It's high-priced and honestly not the greatest cup of coffee, not even close. I have to pour some out to even get a decent amount of milk in.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!