“The hotel was convenient to my business location, however...”

Days Inn Wrightstown
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Wrightstown
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The hotel was convenient to my business location, however tiles were missing in the bathroom, chipped walls, and generally old and in need of rennovation.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnWrightstown, Manager at Days Inn Wrightstown, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Laura G,

Thanks for providing the feedback for your stay with us.

We are happy to know that you found our location very convenient to your needs.

Our hotel is located right across the McGuire - Fort Dix Base and very close to Six Flags.

I am sorry to hear that you found issues with your room. We sincerely request you to bring your concerns to front desk and management during your stay and give us the opportunity to resolve your concerns immediately.

We will take your feedback as an opportunity to improve ourselves and we have already taken necessary steps to fix the problems that you mentioned.

I look forward to meet you next time if you are visiting the area again. If you would like to speak to me directly, please contact me on 609-723-6900 or email me on daysinnwrightstowngm@gmail.com

Thank you & Have a great day .

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Recently I stayed at this days inn as I was visiting air force base for business. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff and front desk was helpful. I had to extend my stay by one day and front desk took care of that. There is renovation going on in the lobby which didn't affect my stay however I look forward to staying in renovated days inn when I come back again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Anjayli J,

We are glad to hear that you found our rooms clean and comfortable and meeting your expectations.

I will inform our front desk staff about your positive feedback.

Our front lobby and breakfast area are ready now. Hopefully we will see you soon and make your stay even more enjoyable.

Thank you ...

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was about to cancel reservation reading reviews but at last minute I decided to take chance. Regular economy hotel with nice and clean rooms. They are doing some renovation in lobby but that did not disturb our stay and they do have set up breakfast in next door restaurant that open on usual breakfast hours specially for that purpose. Will do recommend this hotel if you are looking for hotel at right price you can not go wrong.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Travelongo165,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn Wrightstown.

We are happy to know that you found our rooms nice and clean.

We had to set up the temporary check-in location and breakfast area whilst we were creating a new lobby for our guests.

Our front lobby is ready now. Hopefully when we see you next time, you will have even better experience.

Thank you for your stay. Look forward to see you again.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I'll. begin at check in. We couldn't even find the front lobby entrance because there is none! I guess the place is under a much needed construction so we had to check in at the office. The office is a MESS! Papers everywhere, dirty carpet, dirty everything. Front desk lady? Even worse! We gave her our papers, she said she didn't have us in the system until tomorrow... When our paper clearly stated TODAY!? We had made the reservations online... She said that when making them online sometimes the spelling name and the dates will get changed ?! How does that make sense ?! When booking through their website the order will change in their system ?! Whatever. She gave us our room key, we asked about the free continental breakfast since there is no lobby, she says "it's in the Mexican restaurant in the parking lot. He opens whenever he feels like it" can you believe this woman ?!? Then my friend asks her for a copy of the invoice that we just signed .. She goes "oh no this isn't an invoice (which clearly it was) ill give you a copy of something when you check out" we asked for a copy of what we just signed and she refused ?! Asked her about any places to eat around here ?? "Just the Mexican place" .. GREAT. -_- so we go into the room, immediately notice a HUGE cobweb in the corner of the room and the bathroom (which I cleaned myself) Examine all of the bed sheets, bathroom, desks, etc. everything else was good and clean. Crawl into bed to just get some rest, pull up the covers and notice a huge hole in the sheets. It just doesn't end. Turn on the TV and there's a volume control to 30, so I can barely hear the TV over the heat. It's a choice between be cold or hear the TV. I was ready to leave but didnt even want to deal with the front desk lady who was SO eager to help .. *not*. I'd love to speak with someone about this horrible experience.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Pris04,

I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us.

We were going thru a complete renovation of our front lobby and breakfast area which meant guests had to check-in at a temporary location in the mean time. Our brand new front lobby and breakfast area are ready now. So hopefully when you visit us next time, we will welcome you in our new front lobby.

We do take your feedback seriously and we will appreciate if you can bring your concerns to management during your stay so we can provide you the service that you deserve and make your stay comfortable.

If you have any question for the management, please contact me at 609-723-6900 or email me at daysinnwrightstowngm@gmail.com and I am more than happy to address all of you concerns.

Please accept our sincere apology. Wish you a great day ..

Reviewed March 13, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnWrightstown, Manager at Days Inn Wrightstown, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Reviewed February 21, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnWrightstown, General Manager at Days Inn Wrightstown, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Reviewed January 10, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MICHAEL A

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wrightstown
Quality Inn McGuire AFB
Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown
Hampton Inn East Windsor
Hampton Inn East Windsor
#1 of 5 in East Windsor

Been to Days Inn Wrightstown? Share your experiences!