“Excellent”

Cuisines: Pizza
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

This is the kind of place that won't give you a wow factor because it's location, nor the view, or the outside looks; but you'll be in for a pleasant surprise once you walk in. The staff is the most friendly I've seen in a long time, specially for an establishment right outside a military base.
The staff will give you a very warm welcome and make you feel at home right away. They take time to listen to you and give you suggestions on what to order if you are new. The quality and variety of food is very very good. You can order anything, from chicken wings to sea food pasta; and they will exceed your expectations.
I've been there several times since I got station here and all the times they haven't disappointed me.

Visited December 2013

Puerto Rico
“Great food and service”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Went to lunch with my Boss on our last trip to Dix and loved it. It was my first time going to this restaurant and will definetively come back again on my next visit. Great pizza and service

Visited November 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Pizza Nuff Said”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

If you have a craving for pizza and your in the area this place is a must. I've been here many times and the pizza is excellent. Of note: You can get pizza by the slice for lunch time only. If you go for dinner you will have to get an individual size which realistically could serve two people but since the pizza is so good you might end up eating the whole thing. Saw a guy also get a calzone which was huge. I'm making note the next time i make it this way to try one, if its anything like the pizza it may be my new favorite.

• Visited September 2013
Wrightstown, New Jersey
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I'm just about always in the mood for Yordana's pizza! Great place, quick service and we've never been disappointed. My dad's been ordering from this restaurant for years (mostly for lunches) and now it's one of my husband and my go-to places when we don't feel like going out but have no idea what to have for dinner! Awesome pizza!

• Visited August 2013
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We love their large pizza selection and the quality and taste of the food is superb! The place can get packed during lunch time so try not to go during peak hours.

• Visited March 2013