“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Puerto Rico
“Great food and service”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Went to lunch with my Boss on our last trip to Dix and loved it. It was my first time going to this restaurant and will definetively come back again on my next visit. Great pizza and service

Visited November 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Pizza Nuff Said”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

If you have a craving for pizza and your in the area this place is a must. I've been here many times and the pizza is excellent. Of note: You can get pizza by the slice for lunch time only. If you go for dinner you will have to get an individual size which realistically could serve two people but since the pizza is so good you might end up eating the whole thing. Saw a guy also get a calzone which was huge. I'm making note the next time i make it this way to try one, if its anything like the pizza it may be my new favorite.

• Visited September 2013
Wrightstown, New Jersey
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I'm just about always in the mood for Yordana's pizza! Great place, quick service and we've never been disappointed. My dad's been ordering from this restaurant for years (mostly for lunches) and now it's one of my husband and my go-to places when we don't feel like going out but have no idea what to have for dinner! Awesome pizza!

• Visited August 2013
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We love their large pizza selection and the quality and taste of the food is superb! The place can get packed during lunch time so try not to go during peak hours.

• Visited March 2013
“Wish they were consistent!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

When Yordano's first opened, we were impressed. Good food, good service. Prices a bit high, but no problem as the portions were generous & the food good.
But.
As happens with so many new restaurants, for whatever the reasons may be, things start to slip. (I'm speaking of the take out service)
First, it was the inconsistency of the portion sizes & quality of the food.
Later, every single time I ordered, something was forgotten. After the third time, it was just too much aggravation.
Recently I thought I'd give them another try. Big mistake. Portions were minuscule & AGAIN part of my order was missing! Do these places not understand that this is a town where restaurants come & go almost on a monthly basis?

• Visited June 2013