“Amazing”

Afghan Kabob
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Wrightstown
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

From the first time I tasted their food, I've become addicted to it. They make the absolute best Kebabs around, their Lamb & Chicken is high quality, wonderfully seasoned & grilled. You receive a huge portion, served with rice & salad. Their Lentils & Chickpeas are delicious, just the right amount of heat, without losing the flavors. BEST Gyro! Even the fries are delicious.
The owners are wonderful; we're 1-2x a week customers now & they just the nicest guys. They are exactly what this town needs!

• Visited July 2013

Vineland, New Jersey
“Little Afghan with BIG love”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I just came back from Afghanistan and will have to agree with previous reviews on this jewel located right outside of Fort Dix, NJ. Very well authentic and the chef never skipped not one ingredient which could throw off the flavor. We felt very comfortable and you will love coming to this place.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Pitbull09
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“So yummy and the owner is the coolest guy ever”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I go every other week and this place has the yummiest food around base. The owner is very nice!! Make sure you ask to try the warm tea cause its crazy good!

1 Thank Mkmartin05
Grovetown, Georgia
“Small warmly bright hidden jewel in S. Jersey”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I just finished a marvelous chicken/ lamb kabob combo, I felt as if in Bangladesh again or Korfu. this place can make itself a later evening place , but the populace has to support it , I cannot say enough of the pleasant young ladies who were kind and the patriarch who was warm and his pride in his food shown ,. please do not overlook this place actually the best eatery of the cafes around it, :)

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank emanuel s
N. Virginia
“Small, hidden jewel of Afghan food in southern NJ”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Afghan Kabob recently changed hands back to the family that originally owned it so we decided to stop in. We were greeted by a warm and friendly atmosphere. You order at the counter. Options include kabobs of chicken and lamb or beef, gyros and a few other items (sorry I didn't take account of all of them as we all centered on the kabobs.) Most things come with salad, afghan rice (palau) and bread. Several of our group also ordered sides of lentils.

Our group has a broad experience with Afghan food and I think everyone thought this was the best they had ever had. I had lamb and chicken kabobs. Both were excellently seasoned/marinated and perfectly cooked. The lamb was especially juicy and tender. The rice was fantastic and the salad was fresh and crispy. We also had baklava (excellent) and chai (wow!) for dessert.

I really recommend this place. Try it out.

• Visited January 2013