“Small, hidden jewel of Afghan food in southern NJ”
Review of Afghan Kabob

Afghan Kabob
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Wrightstown
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Afghan Kabob recently changed hands back to the family that originally owned it so we decided to stop in. We were greeted by a warm and friendly atmosphere. You order at the counter. Options include kabobs of chicken and lamb or beef, gyros and a few other items (sorry I didn't take account of all of them as we all centered on the kabobs.) Most things come with salad, afghan rice (palau) and bread. Several of our group also ordered sides of lentils.

Our group has a broad experience with Afghan food and I think everyone thought this was the best they had ever had. I had lamb and chicken kabobs. Both were excellently seasoned/marinated and perfectly cooked. The lamb was especially juicy and tender. The rice was fantastic and the salad was fresh and crispy. We also had baklava (excellent) and chai (wow!) for dessert.

I really recommend this place. Try it out.

1  Thank NCR_Flyer