“Kids had a blast!”
Review of Fireball Mountain

Fireball Mountain
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fireball Mountain is North Americas Premier Outdoor Laser Tag Venue. We have created a unique laser tag theme park that includes: Urban combat village, 2 Story Fort, World War 1 trenches, underground tunnels and much more! Bring the whole family to experience this unique adrenaline rush. Play team oriented games like capture the flag. Players ages 9 yrs and above.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
new jersey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Kids had a blast!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My kids had a great time doing the outdoor laser tag... the new Fireball Mountain location was great, except the check-in process can be a little confusing. IF at all possible, book on-line ahead of time... otherwise you could get there and they might not have availability. Definitely get there at least 20-30 minutes ahead of time.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank NewJerseyBeachmommy
Robert P, General Manager at Fireball Mountain, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Our new thematic field location is a really good time for kids and adults. I am guessing your "check in" comment was referring to our Summer Thursday night play. We appreciate your valuable input and totally agree with your suggestion that players register online ahead of time to ensure there is still availability. Most Thursday nights sell out and registering online is the only way to ensure that you will not miss out on the FUN. Thanks for your very nice and insightful review.

Toms River, New Jersey
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fun Day”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My son attended a party here with several friends in the earlier part of 2012. Since then they have returned a couple more times as a group and always come home with smiles.

Visited February 2012
Robert P, General Manager at Fireball Mountain, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Robert, We are glad to hear that you had such a fun day at Combat Sports. I just wanted to let you know that we have opened a new location at Fireball Mountain in New Egypt NJ. We are now only minutes from you in Toms River! We hope that you will checkout our new fields: 2 story castle, graveyard and tunnels field.
Keansburg, New Jersey
“Laser Tag”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My younger brother had a birthday party here for a group of about 15; Ages 8 to adults. EVERYONE had a blast! All of their staff is enthusiastic and you can clearly tell they enjoy their job. The game missions are easy enough for children to play, and adults to enjoy. I was pessimistic about joining in at first, but the staff assured me I'd have fun. I'm so glad I played, if I didn't I would have been so upset on the fun I missed out on!! I look forward to going back!

Visited March 2012
South River, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“not just for kids”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

took my son there fathers day with his friends for his birthday,turned out fathers were free that day so this fifty yr old joined in..WHAT A BLAST! felt like a kid again.the outdoor range was great the guns are very cool,they make noise when your hit.and say "man down" when your dead..a simple sensor hat is all you wear..the range of the gun is over a thousand yards.most times walkins are welcome, and they can handle very large groups.it really is fun for all age groups.moms dads and kids will all have a great time.if you can hide behind a tree you can play.

Visited June 2012
Hopewell, New Jersey
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Great outing for teens”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

My son (young teen) has been here for a few birthday parties and outings. He has a great time. The outdoor setting is a plus -- plenty of room and things to duck behind. The last time he went, we rented the camo outfit, which added a level of "cool" in his estimation. On school holidays, they often have special rates, which we've taken advantage of. If you don't reserve your spots, though, it's first-come, first-serve. Check the website for walk-on availability. Get there at least a half an hour before opening for the best chance of getting in without reservations. Cash only! We reserved spots for our son and a friend a few months ago, and at the last minute another friend joined us without a reservation. He got in only because the group ahead of us didn't have cash, so we got a spot. Make sure you tell your kids to ask for help with their laser guns if they don't work at any point. They can miss out on some games if they are shy and reluctant to ask for assistance. Download and fill out the waiver form before arriving, so you're all ready to go when you get there.

Visited February 2012
Thanks for the great review. One of our main goals is to entertain teens as there are not many activities that will provide them with a robust user experience like outdoor laser tag does.

I was not sure if you were aware that we have a location called Fireball Mountain (New Egypt). The location is about the same distance from Princeton as the Manalapan location, but it has some really unique fields like:
2 story castle
Graveyard field
Tunnels field
We look forward to hosting your group at our thematic field location