All reviewsquiet sidethe rivergreat locationold townone nightfootbridgebedalbania
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Very nice B&B, both bed & bath room very large and clean. Comfy beds. Staff and proprietor are wonderful people. Great breakfast and dinner in the evening. Large terrace. Parking possibility. Free wifi.Town center at a few steps over the bridge. HIGHLY recommended ! Mail info@hotelmuzaka.com.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Renild
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I stayed two nights in this hotel in a business trip. For me was an excellent choice. The hotel was quite and clean. The food was very good. The service excellent and the staff very friendly. I woud definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quite ok. Traditional style.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank AldoTR
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I work in Albania and stay at the Muzaka each time I come to the country. I think it is a great stay. Two brothers own and operate it so you don't have that chain hotel feel. Yola works the front counter and helps us all for the translation. Great girl. The food is really good we finally got the cooks to make Canadian style burgers and fries so that was nice. All in all I have visited most of the hotels in Berat either by visiting co workers or just going out for supper to different hotels and I don't think I would be any more comfortable in another hotel.

Room Tip: There was no fitness centre or pool. All the rooms are good. I think there is only 11 rooms in the hotel some with 2 single beds and some with large king size beds. I have stayed in room 3 for 4 months and it is a huge corner room with a king bed.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shaine T
Reviewed September 10, 2013

As I hadn't made a reservation, when I arrived in Berat I wandered around looking for a hotel. Muzaka was on my list. It was conveniently located and looked lovely from the outside so I went in. Once in the hotel, I was met by 6-7 people, none of whom spoke English and none of whom smiled at me, they just stared blankly. Someone was finally called to deal with me and I communicated with my 4-5 words of Albanian and gestures while the others continued to stare. They quoted a price that was far higher than advertised on the net. When I tried to communicate this and negotiate, a man who was sitting in an upper room yelled down angrily at the man I was talking to and I decided this was not the place for me. It certainly looks beautiful but the ambiance was not welcoming. I gave it a pass.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank ferda b
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have a place in Berat so only visited Muzaka for a meal. Berat has the best food in the whole of Albania and I've visited various parts of the country. We tried the antipasto, salad and pasta and was very impressed with presentation and quality of food. I will definitely be returning on my next visit to Berat.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family