Ngoc Thu Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Soc Trang
See available hotels
Que Huong Hotel(Soc Trang)
View Hotel
Tran Vinh Hotel(Bac Lieu)
West Hotel(Can Tho)
Hello 2(Can Tho)
  • Free Internet
Tay Do Hotel(Can Tho)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2012

we were put here by a travel firm and were horrified. It's an extremely grubby, down at heal and miserable hotel which reminded us more of a communist army barracks. The stray shopping trolley in the hall was an indication that things weren't right and when we opened the door to the room things went from bad to worse...a stifling room with faulty aircon, grubby bathroom with shower not working, taps in the bath only able to produce brown sludge, stained toilet, damp bedding, children's duvet cover on the bed, crumbling windows....anyway, within two hours we had told our company we were moving out, and we did. One of the worst hotels we have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lucy E
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Stayed only one night and this was too long. After staying here I want to go back to every other hotel I’ve ever reviewed and give them all an extra star.

Every room in this hotel is smoking only, and my particular room (#118) had no window. I just want that to sink in … smoking and no window. An awful combination. The smell of cigarette throughout the entire hotel (corridors, rooms, lobby) was overwhelming, and it seemed like every person I saw was smoking inside constantly (including at breakfast).

The lack of natural light in my room made it feel like a prison. The room was very dingy and dirty, with stains everywhere. There was a big pile of boxes and rubbish thrown into a disused fountain inside the corridor outside my room … it looked permanent.

Admittedly it was cheap (approx. USD$25 per night), but I was seriously tempted to sleep outside for some fresh air.

On the plus side, no problems with the hot water and the free wireless internet is nice.

Room Tip: Some rooms don't have windows. Strongly suggest you avoid these.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business