This is the 4th ( and last) time that I've stayed at this hotel and nothing has changed. this time I opted for a Suite which is nothing more than adjoining rooms with a parlor in between. The parlor had an awful, dirty odor. The windows & light fixtures were filthy. If you moved the dirty drapes there was an inch of filth built up along the wall on the carpet. What qualifies as a kitchen by Hilton standards was deplorable. The microwave is old & filthy as is the dorm sized refrigerator. The cabinets are busted & empty with some sort of droppings in the corners. If you close any of the doors in the rooms you'll find an assortment of objects ie: hair pins, paper clips etc. pushed into the corners where the vacuum didn't reach. The carpeting was filthy & stained, most of the lamps didn't work. I had to take light bulbs from one to put into another by my bed. The bathroom had hair left on the shower wall. For a Hilton " Suite " no toothpaste or mouthwash in bathrooms ? ? ? Bathrobes etc. After all it IS a " Suite " The elevators were filthy with outdated entertainment information in their posters. Over all I would NEVER stay there again, this is not sour grapes, but I would suggest someone in corporate stay in those rooms & evaluate them. I doubt they would say much different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full service hotel nestled on 21 acres in scenic Bergen County, New Jersey offering a variety of luxurious accommodations. Just walk out your guest room door and take advantage of our many amenities. This Northern New Jersey hotel provides distinctive dining options from a full service restaurant featuring menus crafted from ingredients fresh from local farms and dairies to our more casual bar and lounge and seasonal poolside dining. Relax and unwind at our heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi or seasonal outdoor pool. Treat yourself to a massage or facial at Infinina Spa located on site. Challenge family and friends to basketball, tennis or sand volleyball. Our award-winning, friendly staff delivers the finest in service and hospitality. Conveniently located off the Garden State Parkway, approximately 30 minutes from New York City, less than 40 minutes from Newark Liberty Intl. Airport and approximately 55 minutes from New York City's Kennedy and LaGuardia airports. A choice destination for business and pleasure, the hotel provides a resort-like setting for corporate conferences as well as lavish celebrations and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Woodcliff Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodcliff Lake Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Hilton Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Woodcliff Lake Hilton