“Great for a short stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Woodcliff Lake
New York City, New York
“Great for a short stay”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I had a very pleasant 2 night stay. The room was very clean and the staff very friendly. It was a bit noisy in the hallway but nothing terrible. I would definitely stay there again. The restaurant was a little overpriced for what it was...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Debbie P, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Woodcliff Lake, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Natalie,
Thank you for your great review and honest comments about your recent stay with us. We are so happy that we provided you with a pleasant visit and that you will choose to stay with us again. Your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate departments to ensure we continue to meet our guests’ expectations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Pretty decent hotel from the Hilton chain. Some may find the rooms a little dated but I think this low-rise hotel has its laid-back charm with its warm lobby (especially during the winter months) and cosy rooms, fitting well into this quiet neighbourhood. The staff are friendly and helpful in making local transport arrangements. There are also cafés and shops within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear valued guest,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. We take pride in our quiet location and relaxing surroundings. On behalf of our Team, I look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels take you to our area.
Vienna, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Lobby is updated but they forgot to update the hallways and rooms. Or if they did it was done on the cheap. The rooms were not bad, just not consistent with the lobby, bar, pool,and dining area. They had a Starbucks in the Lobby and breakfast area was clean.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Check-in and check-out was efficient. The rooms are big and clean. The hotel is within 10 minutes' walking distance from a supermarket. But some staff at the reception were not as attentive and friendly as expected.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Tabernacle, New Jersey
Reviewed June 24, 2014

It all started when we drove from south jersey to north jersey to attend my niece's wedding that was at the hotel. As usual I rushed when packing so when we started to get dressed I noticed I forgot my shirt ( Imagine that) So after getting yelled at by my wife I went down to the lobby and ( I think he was ) the manager came over to me and said do you need help with something ? I laughed and said I forgot my shirt. He said no problem there are stores at the end of the block. I flew down the street and grabbed a shirt flew back to the hotel thanked the manager and started walking away.

The manager told me to hold on and said I have tags hanging from my jacket and pants. ( I just bought the suit) I was laughing saying imagine that !! He went and got scissors from the office and helped me cut the tags off. This was great customer service !!!! I ran into the manager again the next morning and we laughed bout the shirt.

I used to stay at Hilton's all the time but had a bad experience in Rochester NY. I have been a club Carlson member since but I have to say this hotel stay might bring me back.

The hotel was great, the wedding at the hotel was off the charts including the band and the food. I am not sure what the budget was for the wedding but everything was awesome !!!

Thanks $teve

Room Tip: The bed was awesome !!!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Woodcliff,NJ, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

HOT TUB was down . We found out from several staff members that it had been down for 5 weeks. room service delivery charge very high. We dropped something behind the dresser. I found dust balls and trash behind the dresser. On my seafood order I asked for cocktail sauce. I did not get any nor did I receive an explanation.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Michael L
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stay at this property 3 to 4 times a year. My last trip I was put in a smoking room which I clearly have in my Hilton profile as non-smoking. I arrived late so to go back down and change rooms at 11pm was not an option nor should I have to. The rooms and hallways are dated. Pricing on the property varies quite a bit. You can get a room for $135 or pay $230 a night. The property does have a lot of weddings and events so that probably causes room rates to change so much. Location is good if you are looking to travel to North Bergen County.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank WilliamWPB
Debbie P, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Woodcliff Lake, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear William,
Thank you for your review of your most recent stay. Please know that we always strive to accommodate our guests’ room preferences whenever possible and your comments have been shared with the appropriate department supervisors. We very much appreciate your loyalty in visiting with us several times during the year and we will do our best to accommodate any and all of your needs whenever your travels take you to our hotel. Please feel free to share any additional comments or suggestions with us directly at any time.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodcliff Lake
Residence Inn Saddle River
#1 of 1 in Saddle River
Hampton Inn & Suites Mahwah
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet

Been to Hilton Woodcliff Lake? Share your experiences!