Stayed here numerous times and always recognized/greeted by checking and hotel staff. Hotel has undergone a significant transformation over the past year.
Rooms are nice and modern now and then staff are excellent. The executive/concierge level rooms also have a fridge and microwave as well as bathrobes and available on request if on other floors. Rooms are clean and well maintained especially after the renovations (the reading lights attached to the headboards are a nice touch).
If you're a regular business traveler and part of the Hilton program there aren't any better places in the area. The Hilton Pearl River is isolated and doesn't have the same atmosphere and the Doubletree on Rt 17 is very basic and not of the same standard.
The lounge is better (and larger) than most I have seen and was recently upgraded as well. And Marion in the a.m. and Diana in the evening are among the most hospitable and caring staff you will see at a hotel - they always chat with you so get to know them well. Lounge has hot breakfast items which you don't usually find at other Hilton's and a good selection of breads, bagels, croissants, Danish, etc as well as Starbucks and an espresso machine. Dinner has Monday wings, Tuesday Tacos and Wednesday Sushi (there's also a happy hour on Tuesdays b/w 7-7pm).
There's also a managers reception on Wednesdays with free beer, wine and hors-d'oeuvres from 6-7:30 for all hotel guests and where you can meet the exceptionally friendly hotel management staff who are always willing to help and make sure you're taken care of while you're staying there. The bar area used to get quite packed on Wednesday evenings for karaoke night but that's on hold until after the restaurant/bar renovation.
Some times in the summer this gets moved out to the patio area behind the hotel near the outdoor pool. The hotel also has tennis courts, a beach volleyball area, a walking tack, mini golf and a small kids playground at the back.
The Hilton is going through its last stages of renovations but is still a good place to park yourself if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full service hotel nestled on 21 acres in scenic Bergen County, New Jersey offering a variety of luxurious accommodations. Just walk out your guest room door and take advantage of our many amenities. This Northern New Jersey hotel provides distinctive dining options from a full service restaurant featuring menus crafted from ingredients fresh from local farms and dairies to our more casual bar and lounge and seasonal poolside dining. Relax and unwind at our heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi or seasonal outdoor pool. Treat yourself to a massage or facial at Infinina Spa located on site. Challenge family and friends to basketball, tennis or sand volleyball. Our award-winning, friendly staff delivers the finest in service and hospitality. Conveniently located off the Garden State Parkway, approximately 30 minutes from New York City, less than 40 minutes from Newark Liberty Intl. Airport and approximately 55 minutes from New York City's Kennedy and LaGuardia airports. A choice destination for business and pleasure, the hotel provides a resort-like setting for corporate conferences as well as lavish celebrations and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Woodcliff Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodcliff Lake Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Hilton Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Woodcliff Lake Hilton