We were in the area for wedding and one of the economy hotel nearby was not up to our taste. so we called this hotel to make the reservation. We called several times to reserve a room but the desk clerk put us on call routed reservation service and we put on hold for hour. Called three times same result. We decide to drive to the hotel which had plenty of rooms and two agent at the desk. I never had to call hotel at last minute but this was a terrible experience. desk personal appeared inept for Hilton standards. They offered me better than aaa rate but it was more than the rate displayed on website and priceline. Clerk could not even find my Hilton rewards number! It was midnight and we paid and went to room.
It appeared worn and dated Hilton but it was clean. AC operation was challenging. It was set at 74F and challenge to bring down. I managed it but some of my other friends were not that fortunate.
Coffee condiment was less than adequate. Loose packets of 1 Sugar packet, three Equal and one stirrer. Never expected that at Hilton
It is a good hotel but poor management. I hate to rate it low but reservation experience was not good. Hilton's mobile booking engine is a snail paced and disappointing. I was disappointed for a Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full service hotel nestled on 21 acres in scenic Bergen County, New Jersey offering a variety of luxurious accommodations. Just walk out your guest room door and take advantage of our many amenities. This Northern New Jersey hotel provides distinctive dining options from a full service restaurant featuring menus crafted from ingredients fresh from local farms and dairies to our more casual bar and lounge and seasonal poolside dining. Relax and unwind at our heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi or seasonal outdoor pool. Treat yourself to a massage or facial at Infinina Spa located on site. Challenge family and friends to basketball, tennis or sand volleyball. Our award-winning, friendly staff delivers the finest in service and hospitality. Conveniently located off the Garden State Parkway, approximately 30 minutes from New York City, less than 40 minutes from Newark Liberty Intl. Airport and approximately 55 minutes from New York City's Kennedy and LaGuardia airports. A choice destination for business and pleasure, the hotel provides a resort-like setting for corporate conferences as well as lavish celebrations and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Woodcliff Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodcliff Lake Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Hilton Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Woodcliff Lake Hilton