We went to this hotel with a group for the weekend. The hotel was very prepared and well organized from the moment we arrived. Instead of bottlenecking the front of the hotel they had us park and then register and then they came to our cars to get our luggage.
The staff was incredible. That includes the ones that helped us with our luggage, the front desk and everyone else there. There was always a good morning, what can I do for you, etc.
During the meals with the group if anything was needed, like adjusted air conditioning, they were there immediately working on it.
The woman in charge of taking care of our group was so nice and accomodating.
Some of the rooms, like ours, was a bit of a walk because the hotel is spread out. In the hallways, they could fix up their carpet a bit, bunched up in places. You can tell it is a older hotel but kept us nice.
Our room was fine. Pleanty of room, bathroom not large, but okay.Large tv screen. Nice lighting. Beds and pillows were great.
The lobby was nice, large, seating areas.
Overall a very nice hotel. I would definitely go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full service hotel nestled on 21 acres in scenic Bergen County, New Jersey offering a variety of luxurious accommodations. Just walk out your guest room door and take advantage of our many amenities. This Northern New Jersey hotel provides distinctive dining options from a full service restaurant featuring menus crafted from ingredients fresh from local farms and dairies to our more casual bar and lounge and seasonal poolside dining. Relax and unwind at our heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi or seasonal outdoor pool. Treat yourself to a massage or facial at Infinina Spa located on site. Challenge family and friends to basketball, tennis or sand volleyball. Our award-winning, friendly staff delivers the finest in service and hospitality. Conveniently located off the Garden State Parkway, approximately 30 minutes from New York City, less than 40 minutes from Newark Liberty Intl. Airport and approximately 55 minutes from New York City's Kennedy and LaGuardia airports. A choice destination for business and pleasure, the hotel provides a resort-like setting for corporate conferences as well as lavish celebrations and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Woodcliff Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodcliff Lake Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Hilton Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Woodcliff Lake Hilton