My company has an office in this area and I either stay here or the Marriott. The Marriott was booked this time around so I had to stay here.
Waited to check in and was skipped over for what was a "Hilton Regular". Fine.
Literally was there just to sleep and leave in the morning. If only sleep was an option. The walls were so thin that you can hear people talking from down the hall. There were also a bunch of kids staying at the hotel running around the entire time. Doors slamming and people chatting all night pretty much ruins a night of sleep.
Was using the bathroom and noticed ants on the floor. Not one, at least 5. But I had already unpacked my stuff, just wanted to go to bed and get the heck out of there.
In the morning, couldn't check out properly because system was down. Was going to use a shuttle and was asked multiple times where I was going. Bus driver wasn't aware about my stop and made a big circle and was dropped off last, making me late to my meeting.
Even if I have to stay over in NJ again, I would not stay here. I would go back home or stay in another town. This hotel is absolutely awful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full service hotel nestled on 21 acres in scenic Bergen County, New Jersey offering a variety of luxurious accommodations. Just walk out your guest room door and take advantage of our many amenities. This Northern New Jersey hotel provides distinctive dining options from a full service restaurant featuring menus crafted from ingredients fresh from local farms and dairies to our more casual bar and lounge and seasonal poolside dining. Relax and unwind at our heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi or seasonal outdoor pool. Treat yourself to a massage or facial at Infinina Spa located on site. Challenge family and friends to basketball, tennis or sand volleyball. Our award-winning, friendly staff delivers the finest in service and hospitality. Conveniently located off the Garden State Parkway, approximately 30 minutes from New York City, less than 40 minutes from Newark Liberty Intl. Airport and approximately 55 minutes from New York City's Kennedy and LaGuardia airports. A choice destination for business and pleasure, the hotel provides a resort-like setting for corporate conferences as well as lavish celebrations and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Woodcliff Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodcliff Lake Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Hilton Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Woodcliff Lake Hilton