“My first time to Phu Quoc”

Phu Quoc Island Explorer - Day Tours
Ranked #12 of 45 Tours in Phu Quoc Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Phu Quoc Island Explorer was created and developed as a trustful travel guide in which provide the most up to date travel related information in Phu Quoc Island for travelers. When to go, what to do, places to see, where to stay, what to eat.... You can find them all here. Some typical daily group tours in Phu Quoc, getaway packages in Phu Quoc or Combined Saigon - Mekong - Phu Quoc are also provided for your reference.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Eploxering Phu Quoc in 4 days gave me many feelings and experiences. Visiting the pearl farm and enjoying the world most beautiful natural creation under the ocean is the most impressive in my trip. Here we watched the process of taking out the pear that we have never seen this before. This trip i took with Phu Quoc Explorer. Their services and tours are very good. Cheap and best.

3  Thank edwardrainny

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Phu Quoc is like 50' flight from Ho Chi Minh, it looks like a little "Cuba" looking down from the airplane.

It's very advisable for you to buy day tour provided by local operator in Phu Quoc.I used Tan Vu tourist-one of the first agent exploring business in Phu Quoc, the owner is a very modest inspiring young man who nicely picked up us at the airport as his staff was on leave.I bought one day sailing trip with full of activities along the trip like fishing, snorkeling,swimming, we sailed very far offshore to very small isolated island with amazing though wild beach, we saw beautiful coral and various kind of fish that literally swam side by side with us. The water is definitely GREAT.
There are cold drinks /seafood (which the sailors catch on spot) available on boat with reasonable price.

You can try the night market with delicious and cheap seafood, and the fruit smoothies is the best.Other than that nightlife in Phu Quoc is rather quiet, so it's a good idea to enjoy a massage or spa after the long day travel.

I travel at the end of Dec, which turned out to be the ideal time to visit Phu Quoc with dry weather and less of tourists.

5  Thank Tripswayer
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I like the appearance of the boat which looks like a Chinese junk boat described in some documents I read before the trip. It’s charming and enjoyable with space for eating, drinking and relaxing. The bar and dinning room is quite large for you to have a drink, join some gameshow and even a karaoke show. Room is very nice and clean, food great - very good menu and will definitely recommend the trip with friends.

2  Thank Chuasua
Reviewed February 12, 2008

My family (husband & kids 11 & 13) and I stayed on Phu Quoc for 6 nights over Christmas 2007 and took 2 trips with Phu Quoc Explorer. We tried them out first by taking a half day trip of the southern part of the island that included a pepper plantation, 2 pearl farms, Sao Beach, a Phu Quoc Dog kennel and the remnants of the U.S. prison. We enjoyed it so much, including our guide Ai, that we booked a Christmas Eve Day trip to the An Thoi Islands for the following day. Ai, complete in Santa Suit, and the owner, Dung, along with all the other staff made it a trip to remember. We snorkeled and had all the fresh grilled seafood we could eat on one of the uninhabited islands.

We had such good service that we asked Dung to book us a private tour through the Mekong Delta for a week. He hooked us up with an outfit that specializes in the Delta and also had wonderful service from them. The staff of Phu Quoc were so great, we felt like friends when we left. I wish we could have spent more time on Phu Quoc and highly recommend taking a trip with Phu Quoc Explorer, they made our holiday even more enjoyable than we had anticipated.

16  Thank footloosetraveler
Reviewed February 2, 2008

Phu Quoc "Explorer"- Phu Quoc, Vietnam
Jan 22, 2008
With information taken with me to Phu Quoc, from TripAdvisor-and while staying @Long Beach Ancient Village- I organized a day trip on the Phu Quoc "Explorer" to the An Thoi Islands.
Mr. Vung- a young entrepeneur has it " all together" for this day trip to nearly deserted islands and beaches where you can swim, snorkel- and also fish along the way, for a very island experience.This trip was certainly a highlight of our time on Phu Quoc, and I would highly recommend using this service.

Dee Bujalski- Rochester, New York