Hi Everybody... I would like to share my experience with Bo Resort Hotel.
I am trying to get some positives and some negatives thought about it, unfortunately i have more negative.
I will start by positive anyway:
- beautiful place, beautiful beaches, good part of nature, good food but...
- Regis and Marine are very nice.
- boat trip in the island was very good.
Negative points :
- Good food but not enough quantity
- High (average) prices for the room without any special services.
- We spent 5 days, not once sheets or towels has been change
- crew too stress and too fast. Soon you finish your plate already gone
- crew are running to get the ordered dishes, it is stressing out...
- everything is bill. I asked extra butter for breakfast (very small portion) and it has been billed
- for the romantics. On the table they could use something else then half bad cut plastic bottle to keep candle away from the wind.
- no bottles of water in the room.
- no decorations or special stuffs to make the place different
- i did massage once, but not twice. She was very nice but not very good.
To conclude, it could be one of the most beautiful place on this island if owner is making few arrangements.
I will recommend it again when those changes will be made.
Boris and Sam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and secluded, Bo Resort embraces an eco-lodge concept. There are no televisions or air conditioning and hot water is provided by solar panels. Eighteen simple thatched bungalows, situated in the middle of a tropical garden and set on a hill, offer views of the sea. Bathrooms embody a tropical and open-air style. All bungalows are at least 30-feet apart, ensuring guests absolute privacy. You won’t even see your neighbors from your private balcony. Each bungalow has open windows, ceiling fan and mosquito nets. Guests seeking simple living and relaxation will find Bo Resort the perfect place to stay. The beach at Bo Resort is quiet and sandy and swimming is ideal for families. Other options include boat trips or motorbike rides around the island. The resort provides kayaks and snorkeling gear as well. Guests can also enjoy the most spectacular sunsets in Vietnam from the Beach Bar while sipping delicious cocktails or having a tasty Vietnamese or Western food dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bo Hotel Phu Quoc Island