We spent two nights at the Mai House in a fan-cooled bungalow.
Room was nicely outfitted, clean, with great hot water and shower.
Bed itself was comfortable but the mosquito netting torn in several places (Mosquitoes and no see-ums were present which is what happens in the tropics) but the fans were cooling.
No TV in the room (great!) and intermittent wifi.
Quiet place (although it is "family friendly") and the beach is clean and well maintained. Breakfast was good - fresh fruit, eggs a la carte, very good crepes and excellent coffee. We found service more than adequate but drinks and dinners cheaper up the beach or up the hill toward the main road.
Phu Quoc is a great place for relaxing and relaxing we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mai House Resort is located on Long Beach, 5 kms away from Duong Dong city and the airport. The resort is located on a 2 hectares tropical garden, right on the beach with only 30 accommodations units (26 with AC&FAN, 4 with only FAN) each bungalow is separated from the others to preserve tranquility and privacy of our guests. A bar-restaurant right on the beach prepares Vietnamese seafood specialties, barbecue and Western food.A beach fully equipped with sunshades, sunloungers and beach towels. Each bungalow with thatched roof is private with a furnished balcony, a bungalow with king size 4 poster bed with mosquito net, a private bathroom (shower) with hot water and toilet and a closet with safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mai House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mai House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Mai Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Mai Phu Quoc Island