We stayed in Star Cruise villa which was close to the pool , restaurant and beach. The bathroom is small and old,but clean. The bed was fine, but pillows were hard. There was very small balcony with two small chairs. The a/c in the room worked fine.
There were 4 rooms in the block;it means there is no individual bungalow at all,even for the most expensive villas (2 in the block).
We had breakfast included which was good; the service was excellent.
I think this is one of the oldest resorts in Phu Quoc, closest to the airport and nearby village-night market.The spa was great and cheap.
At the reception , there is free internet, and in the room as well.
The pool is nice, the vegetation is great, but we didn't like the beach. This is the only hotel on Long beach with wall in between the beach and the sea and stairs going to the sea. The sea is clean and nice for swimming. Maybe they built this wall to protect the beach.
So, from the beach there are 2-3 concrete stairs. You can't see this on hotel web photos. So,it is not convinient for the small kids.
Just hotel next door after Saigon Phu Quoc had normal entry to the sea and all other hotels on Long Beach .
For the dinner, we tryed every evening another restaurant just across the street. There are so many nice small restaurants close to the hotel. Indian Ganesh was ecxellent,and australian one(I don't rember the name;very close to Ganesh). Even, one night we had dinner in the restaurant at the beach.
One day we went to Sao beach,we rented hotel car.The beach is beautiful, you have restaurant there and sunbeds .
We visited few hotels at Long beach and I liked the best La Veranda and Cassia Cottages.Next time, I would stay there.
Also,on the way to Sao Beach, we visited EDEN hotel. It is very nice hotel with beautiful beach,better than Long Beach,with white sand and beautiful blue sea.The pool and restaurant are very nice.The only downside is the thing that there is nothing outside the hotel. Maybe you can walk by the sea and reach some restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching over 4 hectares, on the West Coast, Saigon-Phuquoc resort and spa offers 100 bungalows and villas (comprise bedroom, sofa bed, living room, bar connecting with dining space and kitchen). The property hides under coconut forests and striking colour of flowers. From these balconies, you can enjoy the sunset on the Thai's Gulf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saigon Phu Quoc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saigon Phu Quoc Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Saigon Phu Quoc Island Hotel