The breakfast was lacking. I'm an American who enjoys western foods for breakfast. The selection for western food was warm "fresh" milk and cereal. (I asked for Sikhs milk and they said the it wasn't possible. I'm not sure how the milk can be fresh and only served warm.) Also there were pancakes with honey. Other than that the choices were not western.
The gym is very small and really only enough equipment for 1 or 2 people to workout at once. The tennis court is good.
The pool is nice. However, the staff does not do table service and are not in the bar when needed.
The free shuttle goes to the airport only. We were departing from the ferry dock. The taxi was $15.
Upon check in we were asked to pay $162 (for the two of us) for a gala dinner Christmas night. The staff could not explain what the gala was offering. We had to talk them out of the charge.
The bed was beyond hard. I'm use to hard beds in Asia; however this bed was more firm than most. Additionally we booked a king bed. But, the bed we were given was actually two smaller beds put together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching over 4 hectares, on the West Coast, Saigon-Phuquoc resort and spa offers 100 bungalows and villas (comprise bedroom, sofa bed, living room, bar connecting with dining space and kitchen). The property hides under coconut forests and striking colour of flowers. From these balconies, you can enjoy the sunset on the Thai's Gulf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Fastbooking and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saigon Phu Quoc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saigon Phu Quoc Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Saigon Phu Quoc Island Hotel