Went to this hotel for our Anniversary. Loved every minute! The room was nice and clean, the grounds were big and full of stuff to do! Ping Pong, a mini driving range, 2 bars, a private beach and even a massage and gym. We actually never left the hotel grounds, just had a nice time laying on the beach and by the pool. Breakfast as also a very nice layout! Would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching over 4 hectares, on the West Coast, Saigon-Phuquoc resort and spa offers 100 bungalows and villas (comprise bedroom, sofa bed, living room, bar connecting with dining space and kitchen). The property hides under coconut forests and striking colour of flowers. From these balconies, you can enjoy the sunset on the Thai's Gulf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saigon Phu Quoc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saigon Phu Quoc Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Saigon Phu Quoc Island Hotel