After reading mixed reviews we had slightly lower expectations, however we were pleasantly surprised to arrived a lovely resort, It has all the ingredients - lovely venue, great pool, tennis court, spa facilities and excellent rooms. For us it is what we wanted as after travelling in Vietnam we just wanted to chill out. Not a fault of the resort but genuinely the island is lacking a bit of atmosphere due to it still being in development. Very different to some Thai islands which are so developed, but you can see that is what they are aiming for. Not a huge amount of buzz in the restaurants and bars. We didn't eat in Saigon Phu Quoc restaurant, preferring to explore local restaurants, but overall the hotel had everything we needed for a lovely holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching over 4 hectares, on the West Coast, Saigon-Phuquoc resort and spa offers 100 bungalows and villas (comprise bedroom, sofa bed, living room, bar connecting with dining space and kitchen). The property hides under coconut forests and striking colour of flowers. From these balconies, you can enjoy the sunset on the Thai's Gulf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Fastbooking, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Saigon Phu Quoc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saigon Phu Quoc Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Saigon Phu Quoc Island Hotel