After having travelled up and down in Vietnam, we ended in Phu Quoc Island to relax a little bit and in this resort we found the perfect place to do it.
We were here in the rainy season, so the place was quite empty and we have been upgraded in the bungalow on the beach, even if we booked a standard room. This was a nice welcome of the resort.
The bungalow was really nice, big, clean and finally had a comfortable bed with a mosquito's net.
There are two restaurants with vietnamese and western food, the price are more expensive than in the restaurants but the food was ok. The breakfast is served in one of the restaurants and it's on average.
The beach is tiny, but to be fair it's the rainy season, so the sea is really rough.
The structure in itself offers different solutions: from standard rooms to beachview bungalows, ping pong table, outside chess board, minigolf, SPA. So if you want just to relax for few days and don't want to move from the resort, you can do it. Then if you get bored to stay here, they offer bikes to explore the island or boat tours. You can also easily walk on the main road and taste food in one of the nice restaurants on the street.
So I can recommend this resort, if you end in Phu Quoc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching over 4 hectares, on the West Coast, Saigon-Phuquoc resort and spa offers 100 bungalows and villas (comprise bedroom, sofa bed, living room, bar connecting with dining space and kitchen). The property hides under coconut forests and striking colour of flowers. From these balconies, you can enjoy the sunset on the Thai's Gulf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saigon Phu Quoc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saigon Phu Quoc Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Saigon Phu Quoc Island Hotel