“Awful awful awful ”

Let's Try Phu Quoc
Ranked #83 of 247 Restaurants in Phu Quoc Island
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Food was dreadful I would not recommended this to my worst enemy. Chicken was sent back twice still rAw I have never seen garlic bread look like what came out x staff were rude and the owner was ridiculous . I never put anything on here but was so angry xx every meal was awful

There are newer reviews for Let's Try Phu Quoc

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My first impression is that this restaurant is beautiful and sweet - smelling.
I have to say all the food here are so fresh and amazing.
We were in group of 6. So we ordered some traditional Southern family dishes like fried rice, steam fish, stir-fried beef, salad and soup. All dishes were hot when served us.
Our meal costs approximately 50$, which meant it took about less than 10$ a person.
The staffs there are friendly and helpful. They caught a cap for us back to hotel.
I highly recommend this place for family and friends gathering.
In the future, if i got a chance visit this city, I will come back and enjoy meals at Let's Try!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I read the review on Trip and while very sleepy after long day traveling, i thought this place is Ailans res and entered. The staffs are friendly, place looks like good but i didnot they service what kind of coffee? Fried sea-food rice is very cold and just some cutter&shrimp and no saurce:(. Even flies fly around me although the fan isfront of me:(the rate is bequite high.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

and small portions. Not recommend this place, you can easily find better restaurant in few steps at any direction.
good thing - free wifi.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

At first sight, the place is charming and beautiful. There is indoor and outdoor seating set with plush chairs and dainty tables and chairs. . The prices are mid to high by Asian standards , but when you do the quick conversion to USD or can pay by card-- you realize the food is totally worth it!! You can have spring rolls anywhere, so we decided to try something new for our appetizer. We read the description for the simmer fish in claypot and decided to try that. It was delicious!! Definitely try the simmer fish in claypot when you're here! The other must try are their fresh fruit shake. The English-speaking waiter recommended I order mixed fruit shakes including mango,lemon,orange. It was AMAZING! Definitely order some other fruit shake or cocktail here. My friend ordered our tried and true favorite Vietnamese dish-- the Canh chua. It was fantastic, and we highly recommend it as well! We will definitely be coming back to Let's try soon! p.s. their dessert menu looks delicious and affordable as banana flambe. Looks like a terrific spot to have dessert after dinner at Let's try.

2  Thank baoloctown