“bad day of the chief (probably)”

Ganesh Indian Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 272 Restaurants in Phu Quoc Island
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Big disappointing. food wasnt good, really oooover salted. we ordered thali plate, lamb curry I taste just salt, chicken tikka just salt. garlic naan was good.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This restaurant was yummy. The staff were attentive. Facilities excellent. The location was easy walking on the main road near many hotels

Reviewed September 2, 2013

If you crave a nice curry this is the place to go! Unbelievable range of selection on their menu. You gotta have to order a garlic naan as well....it's so big you can share it with another person. I wished we would have a curry place like that in Melbourne and melbournians are already really lucky with the range and quality of different cuisines. I honestly wished I have ate at this place the first night cuz I would have gone back at least on more.
Service was average, the two ladies on the floor didn't seem to be happy employers.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I never expected to see this kind of restaurant in this part of of the world especially in this Island. The food was fantastic and the selection was good.

3  Thank imran h
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We came here after a long day cruising around on our motorbike. We were very hungry and hadn't eaten lunch and were so happy to have found Ganesh. For all the people with negative comments - you obviously don't know great Indian food when you taste it!
We had the most amazing meal - all of our food was fantastic and we only wish that this food was available in Australia. We had the fish masala with cashews, chicken vindaloo, garlic naan and roti. The owner who helped with the orders and cooked the food, was very nice and smily. The waitresses were a bit shy but helped the owner with serving. I wish that we had a chance to go back there as I really wanted to try the prawn mango curry. We would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone that feels like eating something other than Vietnamese. This restaurant was even nicer than the good Indian restaurant in Hanoi - Namaste. We are really excited to go back to Phu Quoc so that we can come back to this restaurant!

1  Thank iLoveSpiritualTravel