Actually if you wanna stay at hotel equipped with modern installations you don't choose this hotel and you should go to other noisy crowded fake natures island. Coz there is no air conditioning and TV, and you can use electricity only night.
But if you need a good rest and relaxing time in your routine life this place will be perfect for you.
The room is on the beautiful beach and amazing atmosphere. Nice garden, delicious foods, great location. You can go around nature island by cheap rental motorcycle.
Also one girls staff who is fluently in English with pretty smiling is always taking care of everything you want.
Have a nice trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a small Vietnamese family-run getaway located on a secluded stretch of Vung Bau Bay. All rooms are housed in spacious cottages with views of the sea. All rooms have plush queen beds & unique tropical open-air bathrooms. Hot water is provided by solar panels. The kitchen serves authentic homemade Vietnamese dishes made with fresh seafood & organic vegetables. A part of Bamboo’s proceeds goes to the Together We Serve Foundation which provides scholarships to needy children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bamboo Cottages & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Cottages & Restaurant Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Bamboo Cottages And Restaurant