We had a great time at Bamboo Cottages - you basically have an entire bay to yourself, free to roam up the beach. The cottages were simple and lovely, the food was delightful and we particularly loved the staff. Tony the bartender started when we were there, and he's the best. All the food was fresh and lovely. They have four Phu Quoc dogs that were just amazing - we would happily play there all day.
It's a small place, so you get to know everyone running it, which is lovely. They got us to and from the airport, arranged for a snorkelling boat to pick us up at their dock.
It's the kind of place where you don't really leave, as there's not much around - but if you're looking to read a book by the beach with a drink, do some snorkelling, and play with some great dogs, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a small Vietnamese family-run getaway located on a secluded stretch of Vung Bau Bay. All rooms are housed in spacious cottages with views of the sea. All rooms have plush queen beds & unique tropical open-air bathrooms. Hot water is provided by solar panels. The kitchen serves authentic homemade Vietnamese dishes made with fresh seafood & organic vegetables. A part of Bamboo’s proceeds goes to the Together We Serve Foundation which provides scholarships to needy children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bamboo Cottages & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Cottages & Restaurant Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Bamboo Cottages And Restaurant