“Don't bother”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Don't bother”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

'Best pizza on phu quoc' is apparently a tasteless pre-prepared frozen base with tomato ketchup on top.

Staff didn't seem to care. Food was slow and came at different times.

The restaurant is sterile, no flair or Italian style.

Most of the other customers were fat old men with young Vietnamese girls staring into the distance. (Maybe they're the ones giving the good reviews?)

You can find much better food and atmosphere (and pizza) elsewhere.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Tatty interior standard pizzas”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We just ate at peppers, I ordered a simple pizza and my girlfriend ordered a Greek salad. My girlfriends salad came out in about 15 minutes, and my pizza arrived about 30 minutes after that, her plates had already been cleared away before my pizza arrived! The food was very average, I've had better supermarket pizzas, but it was ok. Unfortunately the staff aren't friendly, and seem to have no interest in what they are doing. On a plus note, they had Heinz ketchup which saved my pizza :)

Worcester
“Food nice slow service ”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We both had pizzas which were very nice and reasonable price. The service was slow (about 1 hr for a pizza) but it was full the whole time we were there so I'm not surprised it took a while .

Sydney, Australia
“Best Pizza on Phu Quoc Island”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We loved the pizza so much we went back the next day for lunch again! Their regular portion is good enough for one person. All classic choices are available in the menu. My boyfriend ordered steak as well. He loved the black pepper sauce of the steak. Overall, we both agreed it was one of the best pizzas we had (not just on Phu Quoc Island)! Keep it up!

• Visited November 2013
“Nice pizzas and nice food over all”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We went here two times on the same day :DD

For lunch we had pizzas, which were nice with the melted cheese and good ingredients. In my opinion this will please your pizza cravings!

We chose lasagne, feta salad and squid rings for dinner and they were very very nice. The vinaigrette they use is delicious! My only complaint would be that the salad was too small.

The restaurant is located on the "main strip", clean and well taken cared off.

Recommended!