We had high expectations of the Chen sea because the reviews are so good - in fact, I've never come across a hotel with such a high percentage of positive reviews on trip advisor!! We chose this hotel for 8 nights of our honeymoon and can honestly say it is perfect.
- incredible rooms. We stayed in a jacuzzi villa, which was bigger and nicer than our flat in London. Totally private and beautiful interior. If you don't want to splash out on one of these, all the other rooms looked lovely and were right on the beach
- stunning beach and pool. Amazing infinity pool right on the white sand beach! Great selection of loungers, hammocks etc
- delicious food. Breakfast was so good, and all other food also of a v high standard. We loved the Vietnamese dishes, the Italian evening and pizzas by the pool!
- impeccable staff. Everyone was so friendly, and the pool staff were particularly attentive. It was great chatting to GM Olivier and his lovely wife. He obviously does an incredible job of managing the hotel.
- great activities. We decided to take a boat trip to the south of phu quoc, and honestly it was one of the best days of my life!! We went to these completely deserted BEAUTIFUL beaches and two members of staff served us drinks and canapés. In five years I have no doubt these beaches will all be developed, they are so beautiful!!
- excellent spa. It became a running joke with my husband and the staff how often I was visiting the spa! Yes, of course it more expensive than a standard beach-side place, but the therapists are all excellent and the surroundings and music etc are all lovely.
We stayed in 5 luxury hotels in Asia on our honeymoon, including some that are much more expensive, but this was certainly the best.
Phu Quoc is an incredible island - go there before it turns into Phuket!!
Activities we suggest outside the hotel:
- get a moped down to São beach: just stunning!
- pearl farm: I bought some very unusual earrings
- chill out in long beach, esp Rory's bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled discreetly in a secluded bay surrounded by a tropical rain forest, Chen Sea Resort & Spa invites you to lay down. This exclusive hideaway offers spectacular view on the Gulf of Thailand. Chen Sea Resort & Spa lies perfectly along a private and pristine beach offering privacy and serenity, everything is about peace and heaven. The Architecture of the Resort is inspired by the local environment with the use of natural material that is traditional to Vietnam. Chen Sea Resort & Spa offers 36 unique and spacious Villas. The open plan layout design invites our guests for both indoor and outdoor experience. Traditional oriental simplicity and refinement are the inspiration for the design and furnishings of all the villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Fastbooking, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chen Sea Resort & Spa Phu Quoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chen Sea Resort And Spa
- Chen Sea Hotel Phu Quoc Island