“Vietnamese tourists' place” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Vietnamese tourists' place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

many Vietnamese tourists visit this place. There were noisy, dirty and so crowded. I think the food is cheaper than the other place but i've never tried because the moment me & my parent step into it & saw there's a less crowded & cleaner place nearby, we quickly get out of this.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank tamali71

• Vietnamese first
Melb
“Worst in asia”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

I paid for 4 nights in advance through Agoda but could only stay 1. It was disgusting. It was filthy, deadfully slothful service, horrible food, expensively delivered. The room smelled horrible and the biting ants and flies in my room bothered me all night.
Dogs in the kitchen, no decent service, filthy premises, awful location, they would not allow me a refund for the 3 prepaid days but offered me a laughable 10percent discount on my next stay after I complained. I will never book at this hotel as long as I live and I will never use Agoda again. They washed their hands of any responsibility for not delivering what their advertising promised. It was about $320 for 4 nights. Complete ripoff.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Over priced, full of MSG, bad service. Recklessly polluting one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. PIGS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

I am unlucky enough to have actually been staying at this poorly run establishment, and had really no other option but to consume the foul food served by its rude and lazy staff. Was honestly the worst experience i have had in vietnam. I was supposed to stay for 4 nights but shortened it to 2. Atrocious service have never been treated so rudely as a customer in my life. The beach is slowly being polluted by the hoards of day tourists and irresponsible staff who merely sweep rubbish to the sides of my lans section of the beach. Quite heartbreaking to see such disgusting disregard for the only thing noteworthy about the place. If you do come to bai Sao for a day trip hurry before my lans rubbish tip grows and head next door to gecko jacks where it is less crowded, better food and staff.

2 Thank Saq89
Hanover, New Hampshire
“The worst service that we had in Vietnam”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

The food was great as always here in Vietnam... The price is a little bit bigger than the restaurants in ding dong, but it's in front of the beach and have nothing near, so it's fear... Our problem was in the end when we where paying... The girl who was attending us came with the check and while we were looking for our wallet she add 3 things more (we were 4 people), when we asked what is she adding she show us the hand wipers that she bought to us in the beginning! We said to her that we're not paying for that, that it's free. Actually we had used only one and have some more from other places in our bag and offer her these that we had... She was very rude giving back our hand wipers and our change. She ruined our experience there...

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RenataTavares
iaca
“Friendly, sunset views, AMAZING food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2011

We ate Christmas dinner here in 2010. The prices were reasonable and fresh seafood to select from was unbelievable. It is so quaint and the staff are wonderful. Can't say enough good things about how great the food is!

• Visited December 2010