“Worse hotel I ever seen”
Review of Pegasus Tower

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nakhon Ratchasima
Pegasus Tower
Ranked #35 of 52 Hotels in Nakhon Ratchasima
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I won't spend much time reviewing this hotel as it makes me lose my precious time. Went there cause it is next to the hospital where my wife gives birth tomorrow morning. First thing we find out is that it is nothing more than a sex hotel with crazy annoying club music playing until 4AM. Also, the bed was so hard that to sleep on the ground was a more comfortable solution. The room was amazingly dirty, the bath was so disgusting I prefered not to take a bath here. Nothing good to say about that place. Avoid at all cost.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Angeledge
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Thought I would return here. It;s always sort of reassuring to head to somewhere you have stayed before when you return. I thought I would upgrade to the 800 baht room. Nothing better about it all. Only one socket point so constantly fighting over which phone or consol to charge, right down to getting up in the middle of the night to swap them over.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Cheep and cheerful hotel in Korat. It doesn't really cater for the western tourist though so if you want anything western food wise it is best avoided. It really is there for Asian tourists but that said I was made to feel welcome and whilst I enjoyed the rice soup and coffee for breakfast I often found myself heading off in search of toast afterwards.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends