Cabbages & Condoms Resort and Restaurant
Kantary Hotel ,Korat(Nakhon Ratchasima)
$67
$61
  • Restaurant
U-Sabai Park Resort(Nakhon Ratchasima)
$20
$14
Priceline
Sima Thani Hotel(Nakhon Ratchasima)
$44
$37
Korapura Resort(Nakhon Ratchasima)
$39
City Park Hotel(Nakhon Ratchasima)
$35
  • Restaurant
Romyen Garden Place(Nakhon Ratchasima)(Great Value!)
$26
$24
Priceline
Baankuer Place and Spa(Nakhon Ratchasima)
$17
$15
Fortune Rajpruek Hotel(Nakhon Ratchasima)
$32
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Overall, we really enjoyed our couple of days there. We went with a group from Bangkok, and it was nice. Overall staff was great, room was clean, everything was good. The pool was excellent, probably the highlight. My complaints are that the place next door was too noisy, having parties at night. Also, the rooms are very basic and simple, but ok. I'd still say we had a good stay, the restaurant is very good.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Minutes from Walking Street, it's own beach, friendly reception, great breakfast spread...oh, and great pool.
Just the walk to the rooms is full of discovery, a fascinating place, it seems a world away from downtown Pattaya but is only a few minutes away from Walking Street.
Great property, well maintained, unique location, I recommend.....

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gillmeiter
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I'd heard a lot about Khao Yai and was in much need of a break away in peace and quiet for a random Thursday and Friday evening in January 2012. I live between Bangkok and Pattaya and am familiar with the Cabbages and Condoms brand - the Pattaya property in particular is quite nice. My helpful Thai secretary called and discussed the details at length and eventually booked C&C Khao Yai on my behalf but it was a huge mistake and it wasn't cheap.

I booked the best available room which was a VIP room, seemed nice on the web. On arrival (Thursday, quite late driving up from Bangkok) my partner and I were politely received and directed into the resort to park near our building. The exterior door was however locked and after retrieving the services of the night manager once again, it took sometime searching through a giant key ring to eventually get the door opened. The room was ok except only Thai TV channels - until the morning....

We were awoken at 6:30am by Thai dance music from the neighboring Wat (temple) and the curtains do not have black-out so it was blazing bright with light also in the early hours and impossible to sleep. We gave up, had the very basic breakfast provided and ventured out for a great day visiting the area.

Upon returning at 9:30pm (very tired) after driving back through deserted streets for miles, we were unable to drive into the hotel as coaches blocked the drive for about half an hour. A huge corporate group arriving and decided to party until well after midnight - again impossible to sleep.

Don't stay here if you want the famous Khao Yai tranquility - at least not on weekends. I won't be back to C&C.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank clintonlovell
Reviewed February 25, 2011

I stayed twice at Cabbage and condoms, Khao Yai with my children, during the rainy season (September and October). The first time we were the only customers in addition to a big group on a business trip and they did not stop making noise all night. The second time we had planned to sleep in tents next to the hotel, but the soil was so wet that we finally had to put the tents on a concrete space with a roof.

Despite these two unfortunate experiences, we had each time a great time it this resort; the swimming pool is huge, you can really have a nice walk in the alleys of the garden, the kids had fun crossing a sort of natural pool on a rope (and falling in the muddy water of course), we also visited a sort of mushrooms farm and had a small trek (2 hours) in the jungle to reach a beautiful water fall.

If you are looking for a place from where you can have long treks in the mountain and the forest, this is not the place. But if you are looking for a place convenient for a week end with family, freinds and small children, I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank valschmitt
Reviewed April 13, 2010

The resort is not far from the highway and is located in a valley near the park entrance. The different buildings with the rooms are spread in a wide garden with beautiful plants and flowers.
The rooms are basic with no comfort. TV only with Thai channels, view from the balcony to the pool or the garden. The mini-bar is empty but the little shop next to the reception is sometimes open.
The restaurant is Thai style as so the service is. Don’t expect much English spoken. Toast with butter and jam and a really bad coffee for the (western) breakfast. Lunch and dinner is á la carte.
There is nothing to do in the resort besides using the pool. Be sure to bring a car otherwise you are lost.
All over the resort has seen better times and should be improved in the service.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business