We stayed in 2 bed room suite, good room! Good amenities, comfortable bed. Breakfast was ok. Overall good hotel to stay with friendly and attentive staff. I guess this is already the best hotel in Nakhon Ratchasima. There is a small plaza just next door where you can find market and restaurant. I totally recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the main Suranarai Road in Nakhon Ratchasima, The Imperial Hotel & Convention Centre Korat will offer 186 spacious rooms and suites, 4 F&B outlets, The Imperial Spa, Fitness Centre and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel is renowned for its extensive conference and banqueting facilities, with one of the largest convention centres capable of accommodating 1,000 guests, five function rooms for events of between 40 and 150 guests, and one executive boardroom. This makes it one of the most popular venues for large-scale business events and weddings in the city, province and the entire northeast region. One of the Kingdom’s most illustrious hotel brands, The Imperial Hotels & Resorts is designed to symbolize the harmony of Thai hospitality, art and culture in iconic settings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Imperial Hotel and Convention Centre Korat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit Princess Korat Hotel Nakhon Ratchasima
- Dusit Nakorn Ratchasima
- Nakorn Ratchasima Dusit
- The Imperial Hotel And Convention Centre Korat Thailand/Nakhon Ratchasima