“Great little bar with friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of HD1 Sports & Music Bar

HD1 Sports & Music Bar
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great little bar with friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

There is always great excitement in the bar and the staff is friendly and wonderful. I love they way they treat all the guest and the prices are very fair.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Scott B

Phillippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent Sports Bar with High end sounds and 120 inch High Definition Screen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

This Bar is so cool! it is non smokign with smokign lounge. they have HD TVs and a fantastic 120 inch high definition screen.

they show a lot of sports ( Boxing and NBA was showing last time I was there in HD screen).

i have seen their ads otside taht you can choose NFL games of your choice to be played in the wide screen!

They also have nice high end couches. it is fairly new. Food is good but can be better. really a nice paly to stop by if you like sports. I also saw their banner tahy do CLUBBING/PARTY on Fridays and Saturdays.

I cant wait to watch SuperBowl in the 120 inch HD screen that would eb awesome.

We are staioned here right now so I hope I will be able to watch NFL Finals on January 21st and the SuperBowl on Feb 4th. Awesome!

Visited January 2013