“friendly and efficient service”

Subic Grand Seas Resort
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Olongapo
Reviewed December 26, 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights and paid 2,500 net per night for their room with a queen size bed. The reception area is nice and very clean. Check-in and out is made easy by their friendly and pretty front desk staff. And one more thing that I liked about this hotel is that you can settle your bills upon check-in or out, unlike other hotels in subic, they require the full payment upon checkin-in.

We stayed at room 101, which is really spacious!! Has A/C, flat screen tv, mini bar (it could have been better if there are more snacks), COMFORTABLE bed, a large mirror :D
bathroom is nice and clean, fresh towels and complete vanity set, hot and cold shower and you have clothesline inside the bathroom where you can hang your wet clothes

Their service is excellent!!
first, I requested for some extra pillows for additional 50 pesos, and it came no longer than 5minutes.
second, I ordered for some food to be delivered to our room. it was fast!!! i didn't wait for no longer than 15-20 minutes!!
third, i spilled something inside the room, i asked for someone to clean it up and it was around 2am and someone attended to my request! it was awesome.. and the person who cleaned it up is very friendly and really willing to help.

their security is perfect as well, there are some security guards roaming around their area24hours.

BREAKFAST is OK.. serving size is just right for what you paid for. different choices everyday and it is plated by the way.

i really have to mention the front desk personnels because they are really friendly!!! their manager even offered a free mango butterscotch!!! i love it.. so yummyyyyy

I would definitely stay at this hotel when I go back to subic!
affordable and accomodating

Room Tip: ground floor rooms provide an easy access to the pool and beach but 2nd floor rooms gives you a bett...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank judylovessurprises

Reviewed December 4, 2011

I like the room. Spacious and always clean. Fresh supplies of towels and toiletries. It would be nice if bottled water and wifi access are free of charge. Also, the food in the restaurant is quite expensive. Room service can be still be improved.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Tripwithkat
Reviewed November 13, 2011

My family had a great time staying on this resort. We really enjoyed the beach (of couse it is not white sand), the pool and their foods.
About their rooms, we get Double Deluxe and Twin Deluxe both are very clean and comfortable with a big shower room.
For their staff, they are very accommodating and they do always smile and willing to help their guests.

It is one great place to relax. We will surely come back.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank ainarachelle
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I chose this hotel for a relaxing weekend getaway for me and my family because i found some really good reviews here. It was our first time to stay in Subic and we were not disappointed. The rooms were cozy and nice, pool was decent, the resort had enough parking space, food was yummy but the real treat were the staff. They were always smiling and eager to help with anything, From the reception, to the guards and the people from the restaurant, they were all nice and friendly. My family had a great time and we'd be staying here again for our future Subic trips.

Room Tip: choose ground floor rooms for easy access to the beach and the pool
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank JoyMallari
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I saw a brochure of this resort and tried it out. I am from Manila and I went to Olongapo with 3 of my friends. It was super great and worth your money! The place is simple but well designed (Asian modern). It has a decent pool. The staff were really helpful and take initiative to make you feel welcome. They offered us other activities in subic like the zoobic safari and the watersports stuff. The rate came with a free massage and it was an added reason why I recommend this place. The place is not inside Subic but is super accessible thanks to a bridge shortcut - about 5 to 10 min from Subic depending on the traffic.

Your money will really go far and I recommend this place to people. For me, this is the best resort in the area. The others seemed old-fashioned. If you need value for your money with great accommodations, then i highly recommend this!

Room Tip: Best part is in the edge near the swimming pool
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
8  Thank Joshua W
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Last May I had the chance to spend few days at Subic Grand Seas Resort and it was AWESOME! Great and friendly staff, clean and cozy room, great food and a real deal!!!! I can't wait to have my next vacation! It sure was worth the trip! - BC, Canada

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
9  Thank Cherdi
Reviewed October 2, 2011

When my friends and I arrived from Canada, we thought about visiting Subic and came across Sam's Pizza, one of the best local pizza shops in the town. There, we asked what resorts or hotels would be great to stay at and they referred us to Subic Grand Seas. When we got to the resort, it reminded us so much of Bali hotels. The ambiance was perfect--relaxing and serene. The rooms were cozy and comfortable. The resort even had a swimming pool which was great when we wanted to take a break from the salty water! During our stay, the staff were very accommodating and always addressed our questions about directions or local activities. All in all, we had an amazing time at Subic.. Thank you to all the staff at Subic Grand Seas for making our trip memorable.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
10  Thank Vanc0uverite604
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olongapo
Mangrove Resort Hotel
#10 of 19 in Olongapo
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel
#6 of 28 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone

Been to Subic Grand Seas Resort? Share your experiences!