“Will get back here.... SUPERB!”
Review of Subic Residencias

Subic Residencias
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Olongapo
“Will get back here.... SUPERB!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

It's our first time to visit Subic. We went to Ocean Adventure. We planned to go to Camayan Beach Resort but no vacant room. So my husband and I decided to go down to Olongapo to find hotel. The taxi driver was nice to help us find the best hotel in Olongapo. When we arrived the staff were accommodating. You will feel that your at home. We got the standard room for only 2,100 per night. We checked in at 4pm then checked out at 7am because we need to go back to Camayan Beach Resort. The room was clean, good smell, nice furniture, good room set up and drinks were ready in the fridge. Since its summer and hot outside my husband and I enjoyed the room because its so cold (thx A/C). lol!! Over all it's SUPERB. Definitely will go back here :))

Room Tip: Standard room can your choice only for 2
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Princes R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We booked 3 rooms and 2 nights for our annual Holy week family vacation in Subic. 1 Lobby Suite A, 1 Twin and 1 Superior.
Aside from having beautiful furnitures, our experience was not as pleasant as I expected from the reviews here in Tripadvisor.
1st, there was no parking exclusive for the hotel. You must park on the street (which is full most of the time) and pay a parking attendant everytime you enter and leave the car.
2nd, we arrived at 1:30pm, our rooms are not yet ready. Only the Lobby Suite is, and when we entered the room, the smell was really bad. Smells like stinky wet carpet. (We later found out that the aircon was leaking water).
3rd, aside from a leaking aircon, it could not make the room cool enough.
4th, despite having a kitchen, you cannot cook inside the suite.
5th, the 2 other rooms became ready at 2:30pm, an hour after we arrived.
6th, the superior room is too small.
7th, you can hear all the noise coming from outside... tricycles, talking people, laughing, there was even a drunk man yelling at 3 in the morning.
8th, the water pressure on the 2nd floor is weak. I had to hold the shower head just to direct water while bathing.
9th and the worst, NO WATER on the faucet and shower at 10am just about when we are preparing for check out!
10th, upon check out, we were being charged for two towels which we hanged at the back of the bathroom door. They did not check properly before charging us. By the way, the towels and bed linens are are already weary and needs to be replaced. They are like linens and towels from filthy motels.
Last, while checking out, we saw other rooms being prepped. We saw the bed sheets not being replaced, but just being ironed in place. We think it's quite unsanitary. What if the former guest has a skin disease?

Overall, I'm not staying here again and will not recommend this to anyone.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank gus7178
Makati, Philippines
Reviewed April 3, 2014

superb location!
superb customerservice!
superb place to stay in!
superb room!

a bit pricey but definitely worth it!

I was a bit hesitant to stay here as I dont normally spend that much in a hotel simply because I dont really waste my time inside the room so why waste money in a room you wouldnt be staying in for long right? . But this definitely changed my mindset as the place was very relaxing. I had a really good sleep & it just felt great sleeping someplace great! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sarah_Walker2014
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Public area is very clean with obvious South Asia style. The service is excellent and very helpful. The location is in the area that normal Philippines live and 30-min walk to the beach. Lots of supermarket, food, massage nearby.

I picked a room with window facing the street. It's busy road and very noisy most of the time. I used earplug and the noise didn't bother me at night.

Overall, it's a good stay and I would recommend this hotel to my friend visiting Olongapo.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Oak Harbor, Washington
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I don't know who the other reviewer met, but the customer service was fantastic. I conversed with the person at the desk for a while and the workers helped us bring our stuff to the room.
The room itself was very clean and the bathroom was spotless. There was even complementary toothbrushes, soap, and toothpaste, and they even provided towels. Wifi was free.
Overall: would recommend and would return.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The staff were professional, well mannered, helpful & greeted us with all smiles. The room was spacious and clean. Equipped with a flat screen TV, small refrigerator & other necessities. The building is located across a police station, casino & nearby restaurants. Also easy access to public transportation. I would recommend staying at this hotel & I would consider staying here again.

Mrs. Pizarro
Southern California, USA

• Stayed February 2013
Kuala Belait, Brunei Darussalam
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife and I stay here for 4 days and it was excellent. The hotel staff we so very pleasant. The hotel location is in the city center with eating outlets and shopping at walking distance. We were taken care of so well right from the time we arrived until we checked out. The hotel has very clean and comfortable rooms. The absence of a lift was replace with very helpful bell boys. Though there is no room service, the food outlets with 24hrs McDonalds & Jolibee, helped solve that problem. There are also a couple of pubs, night clubs & Spas at walking distance. The hotel is very safe with very trustworthy staff. The location is also safe..No need to worry. The hotel also provides 24hrs complimentary wifi. The hotel rate was well worth it. The staff went that extra mile to make sure that all of our needs were met with extra care and excellent hospitality. Even the security guards manning the main entrance had smiles all the time. I will definitely stay in this hotel again.Thank you so much to Ailyn, Jerson, Paul and the team of excellent hotel staff for their superb hospitality. Salamat po!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Khanan556
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olongapo
Mangrove Resort Hotel
#2 of 26 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Subic Park Hotel
Subic Park Hotel
#13 of 26 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone

Been to Subic Residencias? Share your experiences!