“They never fail to amaze me!”
Review of Subic Residencias

Subic Residencias
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Olongapo
Reviewed May 15, 2013

It is always wonderful to come back Subic Residencias. They never forget you. Not just the front-desk even the house-keeping staff remember you and address you by your name!The politest and friendliest staff I have met in my many travels and they always stand-up and greet you with a smile! Incredible! Jerson, Ailyn, Paul and Adrian, thank you for always making my stay so wonderful! Moreover the hotel is super clean and you can smell the cleanliness even in its common areas! This a wonderful gem of hotel in the midst of Magsaysay Drive and its located just a walk away from the restaurants, bars and the shopping malls. And there are 2 malls nearby and you will be spoilt for choice with the many restaurants and music bars that are closeby. And for the gambler there is a little casino for you to try your luck! This quaint town and Subic Residenscias is my choice of a home away from home and I will definitely comeback again and again! Lovely town and lovely hotel!

Room Tip: The rooms are all big with all the amenities and are value for money.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had a great stay at this property. They have a clean, very nice and spacious rooms. We stayed in one of the suites on our first stay, and it's very good. The room has a comfortable bed, a dining area, and a large bathroom with a hot tub. I really enjoyed my stay. The staff are very accommodating. They are so friendly which is a big plus. They cater to our needs, and they greet us every time we pass by with big smiles on their faces. Another good thing about this hotel is that they are near to the mall and you can just go outside and take your pick at which restaurant you want to eat in. I really recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking for a place to stay in Subic.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Anne V
Reviewed March 3, 2013

loved my experience in subic residencias, stayed there for 4 days, went to different rooms, love how clean the rooms are and how comfortable they feel like, it's like you are just at home. subic residencias have exxcellent staffs which will accommodate you to almost everything especially Mr Paul Bitonio who was very helpful

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alvyn Josef R
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I simply love this hotel and their wonderful staff! Especially Jerson and Paul. Who are always helpful and courteous. But not forgetting the rest of the staff who really made me feel so special and so much at home that I dont want to leave. This hotel is ideally placed in the midst of town and its a walk away from eateries, malls and entertainment spots! And this hotel is SUPER clean and bright! Your room is always made up before you are back so it is wonderful to always step into a clean room. The rooms are spacious and have all the amenities and trappings of home. But the staff are simply wonderful and I will stay here whenever I am in this part of the world! And I wont hesitate to recommend this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank PaulZaccheus
Reviewed January 7, 2013

When you first walk in the hotel you notice the very friendly and accommodating staff who are very courteous and has great excellent service it is a experience we will never forget every 3 years we keep coming back to the same hotel and every-time we go back we received the same value of great service from the staff.They made our stay very pleasant and welcoming that we decided to come back to stay for a couple of nights before our flight. We tried other hotels but the best hotel I can highly recommend is Subic Residencias. Not only do the staff go above and beyond the service of excellence, but the location is great, it is close to all the shops and restaurants.The room is very clean and comfortable and it is also the safest place to stay at. I can guarantee that our next family holiday we will be staying at the same hotel !!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great and comfortable however if you have a big family i would recommend you stay at t...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank 05babyJosh
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Only four days of stay but felt like only four hours. First class accommodation trademarked by
courteous and excellent service of it's staff provides an unforgettable experience no matter
how short your stay is. Subic Residencias always give you something to look forward to making
you hope that your next stay would be sooner than later. I'll be back for sure!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank DarioNavarro
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed for a night after a day of shopping and we had a pleasant stay. The room is clean, the bed is comfortable, and the hotel is conveniently located near to a spa, bar, and department store. The price is reasonable enough. You can find cheaper price in the neighborhood but you will get what you pay for. Room for improvement...they could have made the exhaust on the bathroom better coz the smell stays longer than normal.

Room Tip: You can ask the pretty receptionist for a quieter room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TBuddy_A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olongapo
Court Meridian Hotel
#10 of 19 in Olongapo
Subic Park Hotel
Subic Park Hotel
#8 of 28 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone

Been to Subic Residencias? Share your experiences!