“multiple rides available, DARNAA”

Tree Top Adventure Subic
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Olongapo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience nature tripping from a breathtaking view – from 100 feet above the ground! With jungle trails comprised of platforms nestled on branches, suspension bridges, and the world’s first motorized canopy tour, what we offer is more than just the peak of excitement.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This place have multiple rides that you can choose from. Unfortunately, their rides are either tame, or short, compared to rides in other locations. For example, the superman zipline in Puerto Princesa is a lot lot better than the superman ride here. Its not even close. The advantage is that there are several rides in one location. So for someone like me who has tried these in other places, the rides are simple and/or boring. I also was not that excited as I wanted to when I did the free fall drop. It was too short, what, maybe 1 second? Ok, 2 seconds. So I made up my own thrill by deliberately shouting as I dropped, or so I thought. Actually, by shouting, it allowed me to expel the thrill. It would have been better if I kept it in. Oh well, at least, after I reached the bottom, I saw people smiling, most probably thinking, who is this weirdo who just shouted DARNAAA!!!

2  Thank al22tecc

Reviewed June 1, 2013

went there middle of the day very hot found there was a fair bit of walking ,not for me i am to old for that the young people had a great time lots rides [flying fox]over the trees

Reviewed May 29, 2013

It looks scarry at first. Our group got the package that includes the canopy ride, trekking and jungle survival demo (costs 400 pesos per person). It was fun. We are now a little braver. We plan on coming back to try the other rides.

1  Thank travelafeme
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I am really afraid of heights, but after this experience I can say I was able to conquer that fear. We did the superman ride, canopy ride and the silver surfer. The rides are safe. The staff is less than satisfactory, probably because we came an hour before they close so they were in a hurry to finish. But all in all, it was a great experience. I want to come back for the tree drop ride next year!

1  Thank nejcarlos
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I had so much fun at this place. The rides are safe and secure. I wasn't able to try the trekking adventure as there was no time left. Tree Drop was the best! I tried the canopy ride, superman ride, interacitve freefall, and silver surfer too. I highly recommend this place. I really had so much fun!!