“Great to visit on a not too hot day”

Tree Top Adventure Subic
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Olongapo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience nature tripping from a breathtaking view – from 100 feet above the ground! With jungle trails comprised of platforms nestled on branches, suspension bridges, and the world’s first motorized canopy tour, what we offer is more than just the peak of excitement.
Imus, Cavite
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great to visit on a not too hot day”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

We took a package allowing us to ride all their attractions - it was well worth it, especially the Tree Drop and the jungle survival demo. Special shoutout to Angelo, the crew assisting with the harness in the Tree Drop ride.

It was scorchingly humid when we visited though - might be a good idea to visit in cooler months. Be sure to bring water, a towel, a change of clothes perhaps, and some wet wipes of you like.

Food was unavailable during our visit since a very large team building group was present when we visited. This is a definite con for me since they should be able to accommodate other walk-in guests apart from the reserved visitors.

Visited April 2012

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Day Out”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Tree Top Adventure was excellent for all ages and well worth the visit

Visited April 2012
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“I'm now afraid of heights!”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Tree Top Adventure from Subic really does define the word 'adventure'. It is not for folks with weak tolerance of heights (such as me) -- but I suppose that's where the charm is!

Located within the jungle-like confines of SBMA, Tree Top Adventure (TTA from here on) can be a great visit for family outings, a good place for bonding especially for families with kids.

Upon reaching TTA, there are a number of friendly crews ready to assist guests -- in fact, guests will be presented a list of activites that the park offers. And as the name suggest, these activities involve being on top of trees.

After paying for the chosen activities, guests will then be briefed by the crew; this briefing is actually for the do's and don'ts while in the park.

Kids below 3 feet tall are prohibited, as well as certain weight limit is also enforced for general safety.

Overall, the activities are actually enjoyable! Especially for first timers, this is once in a lifetime treat to remember.

And while you are there, don't forget to visit the cafeteria that sits 'on top' of trees where you can get a quick glance of the surrounding canopy. Guests can also buy souvenirs like mugs, shirts, and keychains.

TTA is enjoyable. But after all those activites, I find my knees trembling from the sudden gusts of excitement and adrenaline rush -- now I am afraid of heights.

Visited February 2012

2 Thank stronjay
Suva, Fiji
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great experience, even better fun if you're in a big group.”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I hired a car from Avis to get up to Subic Bay from Manila, which took about two hours. The instructions given on the website map were pretty straightforward and arrived there about 9:30 am. I did the Canopy tree top ride, the Superman Ride and the Jungle Walk which all up cost just a little over 600 pesos. Value for money it was great and I would recommend it to anyone.
It seems to be popular with School tours and Team Building exercises for companies and I would say that it's probably a fun day out for a large group. One gripe I did have I was the only foreigner in the Jungle Survival Walk that I did, when the guide was explaining most of the time he didn't bother to speak English, more so as an after thought. I found the walk interesting but I missed out on a lot as I couldn't understand most of what was being said.
Apart from that a great experience.

Visited February 2012