Blue rock is an average place. first of all, the dive center is misnomer, as it did not exist when i was there. just a shack which was closed down. it seems to be more popular for it's restaurant - especially with big groups of Koreans and expats. The rooms are ok. most have a view of the sea - and it is good to sit outside - so take the rooms on the upper floors. they are also quieter and away from the music of the restaurant.
the prices are more suited for expats. steaks buffet cost 450 pesos. servings are very big so they are actually good for 2 people. they have a wide seafood selection, but i think it all comes from the subic fish market.
the rooms are clean, comfortable and the bed / pillow were soft. the bathroom could have been a bit cleaner though
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In-room accommodation include the following to make your stay more pleasurable: 1 Queen Size Bed, air-conditioning/ceiling fan and wall fan, FREE WiFi connection, safety deposit box, telephone available for local & international calls, mini bar, cabled TV, private bathroom and toilet with toiletries. For Junior Suite same room amenities have been applied with 1 King Size Bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Blue Rock Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Rock Resort And Dive Center
- Blue Rock Resort & Dive Hotel Olongapo