“Great Place”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Olongapo
Arizona International Resort
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Olongapo
Reviewed June 21, 2013

From the time we checked in until we departed everyone, from the front desk, to the housekeepers, cooks, waitresses and the Van driver treated us like family and performed their jobs in not only a professional but also enthusiastic manner. The food is great and the portions huge. I want to thank Gerchean and the reception desk girls for taking their time to use their scheduling skills to enable use to extend our stay there by 2 days. Most places would had just "No we cannot do that". And special thanks to Gavin for the great job setting up Scores for my Dads B'day party. He really enjoyed it. Oh and thanks also to all the ladies working the floating Bar and in Scores (the best line-up in Barretto). Forgive me if I have forgotten anyone.
I could go on, but the bottom line is, I have been visiting, and/or living in Subic for 44 years and bringing my Dad there since 2001, and this was one of the best trips we have had. Normally we spend a few days in AC before and after Subic but you all have spoiled us and from now on our plan will be NAIA-Arizona-NAIA. Tommo you run a top rate establishment. Salamat to all of you from all of us. Hope to see all of you again soon.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank mrbeloy
There are newer reviews for Arizona International Resort

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed at the Arizona Resort first two weeks of May.
Everything asked was delivered quickly, easily, without any problems at all.
The management and staff are total professionals.
Small plumbing problem,bang..instant fix.
After what I would call a cyclonic rain storm there was some slight flooding but again the manager had all hands on deck working to make everything right for the customers.
The food is great and a special mention for the top notch coffee they make.
The floating bar is a relaxing way to spend an afternoon with a cool sea breeze and a nice cold beverage.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank plateman01
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is an Aussie Resort and a bit different than American resorts I've stayed in.
DO NOT SWIM IN THE WATERS DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE RESORT. The bacteria count is near toxic.
I would recommend a regular room, not a deluxe, quite frankly, they are not worth the difference.
The food was above average and the entire staff from the managers on down was very helpful.

Room Tip: get a standard room with air con.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Douglas D
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have stayed here many times and can't figure out how they can have such GREAT food for a small operation. The reason that I first stayed there was because I LOVE the Coffee Shop across the street because the food is good and cheap (local place). The Arizona food was so good that I didn't go to the Coffee Shop much. The Divemaster Mark is fantastic, the front desk Gearchann is WONDERFUL, and I realize this is a special place, close to the bars and well worth the money. The only way that I might have a better experience would be if I bought my own beachfront villa and kept a jet ski there..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Scotty_R_69_
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was my second stay at Arizona.The only room available for me was the basement room,more exspensive then a standard room,but was large with couch.problem was no windows,so the room had little air circulation and was musty odour and close to some staff area,as I could here lots of noise.After 2 nights I extended for a night and got a much better(though smaller) room on the second floor.The food was great as usual and staff were friendly,helpful.Overall good value for money and will be making a return visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We found the Arizona had been altered to some degree.
We like the place but, it's not for all, the rooms are adequate for a stay (as you don't live in them all the time) food was good and the bar was great now Gavin has re modelled it.

People looking for 5 star accommodation need to look else where, the Arizona is for the budget conscious holiday person and just a lay back place.
The floating bar is great and clean... Will be back next year.

Room Tip: All the same apart for the king suite
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are good value and the food is great. Good hearty food icey cold beer fine company!

There is no real need to leave the resort you've got a bar at the front restaurant in the middle with a pool and a floating bar on the water.

The staff are first rate and you will get any help you need if you don't have a good time it'll be your own fault

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Gary_FitzGerald
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olongapo
Mangrove Resort Hotel
Subic Residencias
Subic Residencias
#3 of 18 in Olongapo
Wild Orchid Beach Resort Subic Bay
Wild Orchid Beach Resort Subic B...
#16 of 27 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Subiza Beach Resort
Subiza Beach Resort
#13 of 18 in Olongapo
Court Meridian Hotel
Court Meridian Hotel
#2 of 27 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone

Been to Arizona International Resort? Share your experiences!