“Good first Trip”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Olongapo
Arizona International Resort
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Olongapo
Reviewed October 10, 2011

My first trip to Subic . Checked in the Arizona .. Premier Ocean View Room .. was just perfect . Two way windows opening out to the Bay view and roomy .. for someone who likes space .& luxury.

Good food , ambience & the bars just a short walk away .

Thank you Tommo with his hands on boss approach , Gavin the amiable GM & the girls specially Gercheann the front office manager .

Nothing to fault except the food portions are huge for a picky eater like me . LOL .

Looking forward to my next R&R there soon .

Over & out from Subic !

Room Tip: Check out the rooms 28 Rack Rate 4500 Pesos . Even the regular dlx rooms are decent enough to crash...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed September 29, 2011

the good: the best restaurant of philipines. the food is delicious and the team of waitress is extraordinary. they are always smiling and helpful. in this hotel,,,if u need something u r satysfied. everybody is very helpful and try to fix your problems
the bad: the quality of room is simply disaster, old and bad furniture, old tv, noisy aircon
the very bad: the cleannes of the rooms,,,totally disaster, the sheets are dirty...the pillows better not to say,,,,the cleaning of the room,,,,really disgusting. they absolutely have to improve it.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank Siuno
SubicGav, General Manager at Arizona International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2011

Thanks for the comments both good and bad.

We took over the hotel an July 2010, and have been making constant improvements to all areas of the operation. Rooms are constantly being renovated and improved.

Our management team is available and 24 hours a day, and is always visible and approachable. Had you advised us of these issues during your stay, we would have remedied them immediately. Its all part of our customer service, which is stated in all reviews since July 2010.

Hopefully, we will see you again on your future travels.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Stayed there for 4 nights.
What a blast we had, food good Staff 5 star, room OK, bar is great, Pangit the guard dog is a wonder.
Arrived and a freezing cold beer was waiting from Gavin the Manager will he will do everything to make your stay an enjoyable one.
Ladies on the front desk are very pleasant and do sign in paper work with speed.

I can thoroughly recommend the Arizona for a stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank x1x1x1x1
Reviewed August 26, 2011

This is our second visit to Arizona Resort in Subic Bay and again we had a really nice time there.The staff and managment are very friendly and helpfull for all our needs.The rooms are comfortable,and hot showers and clean sheets everyday.Aircon works well if you need and escape from the outside warmth.The food there is excellent and for me always too much food.A terrific menu there for aussies and americans as well as a nice selection of filipino food.There is jet ski hire if you like plus they can organise a host of other tours if you like.The water just outside the main eating area is a nice backdrop while you eat your meal.Also has a indoor pool next to the main eating area.you can order any drink you like and the prices for everything there are very reasonable.there is good local shopping there or a short trip by jeepney to olongapo if you like shopping.I will definitely be coming back there around december for a month stay this time.The staff are always on hand for drinks or your meals there.The Aussie run place is a nice change .

Room Tip: I think all the rooms would be good but the one overlooking the beach would be the best
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank William J
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Thanks Arizona,
Its my 4th stay in this efficiently run welcoming hotel.
The foods good value, Try the steaks they're great,some of the best I've had. lovely seafood too, daily menu specials make a good variety for your stay.
The staff are always so helpful, sorting out all manner of problems with my computer, camera, phone and the phillipine system .
There's plenty of attractions in the area, and you can do some great boat trips in the bay.
Try the public markets in olongapo for shopping thats a fascinating experience.
What you find here in Arizona is if theres an activity you enjoy the staff will try really hard to arrange it be it parasail, shooting or adventure sports, diving and watersports
I had a great time, thanks to all your staff Arizona.I'll be back soon .

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank inimitable
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I really enjoyed my time spent at Arizona. The food was delicious, friendly staff and a comfortable room.

Even the 1250php budget rooms had very fast (by Philippines standards) wifi, along with cable tv, decent air-con and a hot shower. I was made to feel very welcome.

Enjoyed watching sports on big TV behind the beach bar and tucking into one of the nicest burgers I've had in that area. All of the bar menu is available 24hrs a day via room service, if required.

Brewed coffee was available, but could have been fresher.

Not much of a pool (can't swim lengths for exercise), but is okay to cool off in.

There's nightlife nearby, and a 'sports bar' (late night, lots of girls) discretely attached at the back of the complex.

The resort opens out onto the beach, so you can expect nice sunsets and sunrises looking out over the bay and surrounding jungle covered mountains. The beach is covered with overly-persistent hawkers though - and these have no hesitation in leaning across the windows to repeatedly disturb your breakfast, lunch or dinner. I wish the staff/management would shuu them away more...

Overall, I had a really relaxing time at Arizona.. loved the food... and will be certain to return the next time I am in the area. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Andy D
SubicGav, General Manager at Arizona International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

Thanks for the feedback, the positive comments and the critique.

In mid June we purchased a Espresso machine, which has improved our brewed coffee, and has allowed us to offer superior coffee based drinks to all our guests. The staff have been trained, and we use only Mountain Arabica Coffee and fresh milk. It certainly makes the coffee experience much better.

The beach vendors are always a problem, and its a cat-and-mouse game to keep them away. The wall helps, as does the continuous reminders form management.

Reviewed July 13, 2011

I stayed at the Arizona the last week in June for 4 days and nights. My experience started with out standing communication while booking the room, continued upon my arrival at Clark where the hotel van and the driver Jim took me to the resort. Easy, hassle free check in where I was also introduced to the owner and GM then showed to my room. I had a semi sea view room that was large and clean and had all the ammenities I could have asked for. The view from the poolside bar and resturant is the best but what really made my whole trip enjoyable was the great staff everywhere I went in the resort. Every single person I met was polite, spoke perfect english and was always ready to help me with a smile. These people are what makes the resort such a pleasure. Great job Tommo(owner), he knows what people want and supplies it 100%. I will be back soon, thanks for a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank robprimm
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olongapo
Mangrove Resort Hotel
Court Meridian Hotel
Court Meridian Hotel
#2 of 28 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Wild Orchid Beach Resort Subic Bay
Wild Orchid Beach Resort Subic B...
#17 of 28 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Subic Residencias
Subic Residencias
#3 of 18 in Olongapo
Subiza Beach Resort
Subiza Beach Resort
#13 of 18 in Olongapo

Been to Arizona International Resort? Share your experiences!