“Fantastic”
Review of ABC Hotel

ABC Hotel
Ranked #3 of 70 Hotels in Angeles City
Reviewed September 5, 2012

It was my first time to Angeles and I was not sure to stay on the "Perimeter" or down near the main action area. The hotel is fanastic, the distance to the main drag is about 400 meters, if that. The bars on the Perimeter seem to be a more relaxed atmosphere so the ABC was perfectly located.
Food is delicious, service was excellent and the room was above expectations. I stayed in a standard room and even that was better than most 5 star hotels I have stayed in.
There is a 24x7 store 50 meters away that sells alcohol and other necessities. I did walk up and down the road at looked at other hotels that I had considered and I don't think that they even compared to the standard of the ABC.
I think the ABC is the best location because you have access to the Perimeter bars and the other bars down the main drag. I am going to stay here again for New Year and this time I booked a more expensive room (which is still cheap for what it is)

Room Tip: Lifestyle room is great
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank SimonBebe
There are newer reviews for ABC Hotel

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I stayed in hotel on this year 2012 and it was the best of the best well appointed with a large bathroom with separate shower and bath and the room was quiet. The staff is excellent and it is always easy to get a ride with the hotel van to wherever you want to go.This is the perfect event venue that can turn your stay into an extraordinary experience with special tailored hotel services

Room Tip: The price is expensive but value for money to try one time in your travel dairy
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank YongKC
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I stayed in the standard suite and it was quite well appointed with a large bathroom with separate shower and bath and the room was quiet. The staff is excellent and it is always easy to get a ride with the hotel van to wherever you want to go. Decor is a little bit over the top in a LIberace way. But hard to fnd much fault with any aspect of the stay. Overall, it was an enjoyable stay and I can recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The bartenders are all very nice. Great service!The bartenders are all very nice. Great service!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank msfinest
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I went here with friends as one of my friends visited us and wished to stay somewhere else (other than Manila). Even us Filipinos haven't heard of this place before and this was only recommended to him by one of his foreign friend who had been coming back and fort to Angeles. The room we got is huge and very artistic (We very much appreciate the room specially me for I am a fan of art). It was only a floor away from the roof top bar which is very convenient for the three of us who loves to drink. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Food is great though we have not tried all (Even though we stayed here for one week). We also used their helicopter to take us to some location we have planned to go. We haven't stayed much in daylight in this place because we were trying some places to see in nearby places (where the hotel car takes us). But we liked reading at the hotel pool the morning after our night outs. The Spa is relaxing although the Spa area is small. Good place to stay - people will make you feel at home

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank 08Belle
Reviewed August 12, 2012

By far, the most unique Boutique hotel I've been to, outside Manila.
The buffet dinner, although we only had few choices, deserve a praise.
The only hotel I've seen where you could dine while swimming.
Imagine sitting in a bar with Sports TV on, but "emerged in the swimming pool".
They have the cutest beach-like pool outside Manila.
THERE'S ALSO A HIDDEN ROOM THAT YOU, YOURSELF SHOULD FIND OUT WHAT'S IN IT!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Winter S
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The Penthouse Suite on the top floor was AWESOME. The staff was remarkable and friendly. You only have to walk 10min to get to Walking Street! Room Service was remarkable! If you travel to Angelse this is a must stay. Four (4) Guys traveling can rent out the entire penthouse floor and throw your own party totaly exclusive!!!

Room Tip: Penthouse Suite....only way to go!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank GrapeVizzle
Reviewed August 5, 2012

....this hotel does not come cheap. Apart from the price it is almost perfect. Spacious rooms, comfortable beds, generous bathrooms, friendly service and a wide range of TV channels (...). A far cry from the rather seedy and sleazy city.

There is no beach though (as the name might suggest).

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends