“best value hotel”

Ranked #8 of 69 Hotels in Angeles City
London, United Kingdom
“best value hotel”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

i was here in May and found every thing to be excerlent,all the staff from the receptionist to the maid were polite and friendly,and nothing was to much trouble for them

.i stayed in room 301 the room is a nice size and very nicely furnished
with a king size bed

the location is perfect right on fields avenue around all the entertainment.
did not try the restaurant

,i have been to a.c. a few times before and i can honestly say this is the best value hotel in a.c. and would have no problem in recomending it to anybody thinking of going to a.c.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank LEYTONSTONEE11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Arabic first
Manama, Bahrain
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Among years I travell I experience a strange role from this hotel even it was one of my favorite before .. I book online for 11 days stay in the hotel and I check in in the same booking day then after 3 night I plan to check out and transfer to other hotel .. I call the reception at evening before a day of checkout to inform them that I will check out twmorow :) amazing ! they ask me to pay an extra day !!! I just stay one day more rather than pay an extra day without using the room .. Sorry to say its first time in my life to experience that .. I think I'm staying in a hotel .. That's what hotel mean !!

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Eskty
RAManagement, Manager at Hotel Royal Amsterdam, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
It is rather sad that I hear about such comments once the guest has been gone. For sure I could have worked out an acceptable compromise for both of us – even we feel no guilt - but just to make the guest happy , as guest satisfaction is our ultimate concern.
It is worldwide common practice that if a guest is shortening his fix booked stay, he will have to face a cancellation fee. In many hotels, when prepaid , he might even loose all remaining unconsumed days. The cancellation fee is protecting the property against loss, as it is not always so easy to sell a cancelled room within such a short notice.
In this particular case, I would have given the guest a gift certificate valid for his next visit and in addition even a complimentary room upgrade, depending on availability.
On our hotel side, there is always a will and a way ton find amicable solutions.
Hotel Manager
ROYAL AMSTERDAM HOTEL
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel very much ,I found the rooms were very comfortable.The staff were professional and very attentive to my needs.I booked this hotel at short notice ,I was suprised that there were rooms available ,so I was quite lucky .But I still recommend that you book the rooms in advance to avoid disappointment This hotel is in a prime location ,as everything is on your doorstep .I will definitely be staying at this hotel again if I visit Angeles city again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Once again I was fortunate to stay at the Hotel Royal Amsterdam. The greatest hotel on Fields Avenue. The Staff is so friendly and go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. As soon as you walk in the door, you see nothing but smiling faces every day, greeting you, and handing you your room key, as they memorize each customer. The rooms are always clean and presentable each day. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay. So, if you want that Great Escape, visit the Hotel Royal Amsterdam.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms! You will be happy with whatever room you are assigned.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed March 16, 2014

RAH (Royal Amsterdam Hotel) has always been my hotel of choice due to its warm service, comfortable amenities and prime location.

Value for money and the friendly staff are always at hand to offer assistance.

Privacy and security is always of paramount concern when travelling abroad and at RAH I am secure in the knowledge that I will receive both.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mudshark2014
Gold coast
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The hotel Reastaurant used to be excellent. The steaks available were displayed and though expensive well worth it. Now the steaks are not shown, and the quality is very low. Our steaks were tough and fatty and exorbitantly expensive. We were told there was new management and all we could wish for was that the old management would return.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Pampanga Province, Philippines
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed in Panorama Suite room for 11 nights for last Christmas and New Year. That was an superb experience. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Room is perfectly clean. Don't expect to much in terms of facilities since there's no night club or swimming pool in this hotel. In addition to that, you need to use the stairs to reach this suite room. Hotel location is just perfect for solo travelers since it is right in the middle of Walking Street. But I believe couples may also stay here since it is very clean and quiet place. Breakfast is not included in price but variety and prices are very reasonable in the restaurant anyway. There is a small supermarket and a fast food buffet (Waffle Maffle) right next to Hotel, open late hours. I must say it was such pleasant stay for me, I recommend you all and thanks for all staff and hotel management.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo