“This hotel tries to provide all your required facilities in-house”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Clarkton Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Angeles City
Clarkton Hotel
Ranked #12 of 69 Hotels in Angeles City
Bribie Island, Australia
“This hotel tries to provide all your required facilities in-house”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

Staff are very pleasant and obliging, but I still struggle to cope with the occasional bouts of forgetfulness. The rooms (and rates) tend vary quite a bit, so it pays to do a little research. Restaurant remains excellent, if a tad overpriced. Free-wifi has a good signal and it is a welcome boon as far as I am concerned.

Room Tip: Avoid 3rd floor rooms
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank brisbanepete001

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have read a lot of reviews on this site about this hotel and can only speak from my own experience. I am a regular traveler to Angeles City and wont stay anywere else. On the odd ocassion I have had to stay elsewere I have always been disappointed.

On my last stay, I arrived at the Clarkton Hotel about lunch time as always the reception process was smoth and seamless, I had previously booked my stay through an online travel agency, so all I had to do was swipe my credit card and with in minutes I was being shown to my room. As always I was impressed by the front office staff who are always friendly and helpful.

The hotel is situated at the top end of Perimeter road so some might see this as a disadvantage if you are looking for a hotel that is right on top of the action. I find it just the right distance away with the hotel running a shuttle service down to the main bar area at night, however with an onsite bar (Mirrors) and karoke bar, if you dont feel like going anywere you can always stay at the hotel.

The Hotel has a restaurant which was well staffed, I normally only have breakfast there and this has always been of good quality, I have room service at least once during my stay and it is always what I ask for and delivered promptly.

The rooms are of a good standard but are starting to become dated,they are always clean and well maintained, the bar fridge is fine, I always remove everything from the bar fridge and buy my own,I do this were ever I am and whichever hotel I am staying at.

I am dependant on the internet when I travel and the WiFi connection is first rate, fast and always connected, most hotels in the phillipines could take a leaf out of the Clarktons book and try to acheive this.

I am a regular visitor to Angeles City and am always disappointed when the Clarkton has no room available. The service, standard of accomodation and feel of the hotel is first rate. I will certainly stay here again and advise all my friends to do so as well.

Room Tip: If you are on your way to fields during the day and want to immerse yourself in some of the local cu...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank lwn320
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2011

The first time I arrived at the clarkton I knew it was the hotel for me. I was met by very nice bell hop guys who took my bags an from there it was a very nice stay, The front desk girls were very nice an polite management there his name was hans he was so nice to me an my guest, an if we need anything to let him know. For example we had a problem with some guest there we brought it to hans attention an the next day those guest were asked to leave the hotel, The manager mr hans came to my room an advised me of the cituation an then he bought us dinner. I very pleased of this an I will never forget the hospitality I get there at the clarkton, I've been staying at the clarkton now for the last 4 years an I guess it's a reason why

Room Tip: top floors there r very good
  • Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
Goulburn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

The Hotel is a overall facility and provides a full range of services ,
Particularly happy with recent upgrades to the Business centre with improved computers
The staff are long serving freindly & very responsive,
Although rooms are basic I find them well kept in good order , keep an eye on the Bar fridge bill ., but every other respect the services are well priced.

Room Tip: Choose Rooms on Lower floors , much cooler & out of Direct sun light
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

Excellent restaurant, staff very good in mirrors. Will be returning

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Frankenstein3726
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

Reasonably priced hotel with all the comforts of home. The manager and chef are very personable as are all of the staff. The rooms are comfortable. The pool is very clean and have a very pleasant vibe. The food is top notch. Can see why I would stay anywhere else in AC.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank BeachGuy777
Luzon, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

the room were we checked in was dirty and the smell was weird. they provided a pair of slipper and a toothbrush for 4 people who checked-in in a room for 4. no hand towels, no facial tissue.

their gym is not a gym. there are only 3-4 equipments and a jumping rope. i guess and its outside, looks like the equipments were nowhere to be placed thats why they were placed outside. ugh! come on management.

the shuttle is only at night til 3am giving the impression that the shuttle is only for the customers of the strippers or prostitutes here.

this place is not for family nor for couple as there are prostitutes here.
wi-fi here sucks, it goes on and off.

Room Tip: if you are travelling as a couple or family and it happens that you wanna stay in a hotel that is ne...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family