“not your ordinary filipino food!”
Review of MOMs Gourmet Kitchen - CLOSED

MOMs Gourmet Kitchen
Cuisines: Filipino
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: MOMs Gourmet Kitchen is a new business launched June of 2013 and located at Northwalk in Clark field Pampanga. The restaurant offers authentic Filipino dishes and other Continental foods like pastas and various gourmet main courses. The foods are created in the most natural way with no artificial flavor added and most of all no MSG. MOMs Gourmet kitchen valued health advocacy in serving delicious foods without sacrificing nutrition. The establishment also caters events and special occasions that give good packages for the catering services. The restaurant capitalizes on low number of competing restaurants in the same geographic area that will draw residents, visitors and the large number of business people located in the area namely BPO company employees to the new gourmet restaurant destination. The company envisions to provide a gourmet specialty food market is booming across the country. Nowadays consumers are looking for quality food with a quality experience and that is what MOMs Gourmet Kitchen vision, to provide a unique gourmet dining experience through an intimate and family-oriented atmosphere. The management has a firm grasp on product quality and service element so as to deliver the costumers value and satisfaction. And their mission is to provide the customer the finest Filipino meal and dining experience. The company exists to attract and maintain customers. The services will exceed the expectations of their customers.
Reviewed November 7, 2013

on my first visit, they handed me their menu which was literally a piece of paper slash paper place mats with no pictures of their menu. no salivating photos! Also, i noticed that their menu is out of the typical. like adobo pasta, boneless crispy pata... you will also see the regular filipino desserts like sampelot.

So.... i first tried their adobo pasta because i was curious how good will it be in a pasta and i was not dissappointed it was reaaallly good.. really good that i had the same thing everyday for lunch. for dessert i had sampelot.. i was served a different kind of sampelot.. well that came as a surprise. the plating was really fab., out of the ordinary and it tastes good too. No take-outs for that SHOULD be "dine-in" so you'll know what i am talking about. My tummy was definitely happy that day.

The service crews were really polite and courteous. I also met the owner, she is extremely kind. The seats were really comfortable. The tables were spacious. The place is well maintained. The price is ok too! :) I spent less than 500 during my first visit. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank kittykits
MOMs_Gourmet_Kitchen, Owner at MOMs Gourmet Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Thank You Ms. Kits =) Its our pleasure to serve you always. We will continue to give you that nice food experience and customer satisfaction. God bless

Reviewed November 4, 2013

MOMs Gourmet Kitchen is a highly recommended resto in town. If you are looking for best food in Angeles City Pampanga well this is the place you are definitely looking for. I am from Pampanga and tried mostly of the Resto's but this place is definitely one of the best place in Town, friendly crew, good food, perfect ambiance and it is in the most safe place in Pampanga (Clark Air Base which is just 5 to 10 min drive from SM Clark). Try it and youll be the next person to give them a 100+ review.

2  Thank JRDavid
MOMs_Gourmet_Kitchen, Owner at MOMs Gourmet Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you James! We will continue to get better and hope you will have another blast when you dine with us again! God bless

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been in Mom's Kitchen for 2 times already. The first one was good though the weather is bad (signal no. 3), there were no electricity, the trees were uprooted but still due to customers request, they still open. Our taste satisfied by what they served. we ordered set B (pinakbet, bagnet, shanghai). I really like the unique home made bagoong of their pinakbet and of course the unbeatable thick iced tea which i really like most.

While on our way to manila, me and my friends decided to come back to clark to visit Oriental, Clark Puregold Dutyfree for their big markdown price. So exactly a week after, after a long hours of shopping we dropped by again to try some of their specialties. They were about to close that time but still they allow us to come in. We ordered (boneless crispy pata, vegetable seafood and their special bistek tagalog). I recommend crispy pata for its taste and huge serving. I'm sure next time i visit mom's kitchen they will never fail to satisfy our cravings again.

2  Thank Randy A
MOMs_Gourmet_Kitchen, Owner at MOMs Gourmet Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you Randy A for this positive review! We at MOMS Gourmet Kitchen will continue to serve you with good food experience and hospitality. Hope to see you soon and dine with us! God bless