“Good Pizza”

Paizanos Pizzeria
Ranked #51 of 421 Restaurants in Angeles City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are next to rasoi indian restaurant and a few doors down from the ozzy meat shop.
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The quality and price are great I would recommend the pizza to anyone. They also deliver which is handy

joe d, Owner at Paizanos Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you for your honest feedback. We At paizanos will continue to serve the best food possible with the freshest ingredients hand picked daily.

There are newer reviews for Paizanos Pizzeria

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We waited a few weeks after they moved to allow things to settle down and since we were on the run decided to eat in. The place is stark white, but I like that, and clean. The cr's are old and a little gross, par for an older building in AC, but I don’t fault them for that since they just moved in and are mostly take out . Only 1 aircon was on and it was a bit warm. There are only 3 tables and some seats along the front window so if you’re going in with a group be aware. For the 3 of us there was plenty of room, again they are mainly take out so not a real problem.

Our order consisted of salad, spaghetti, lasagna, large meat lovers pizza and drinks. The salad was fresh and crisp with bacon bits she had never had before and good portion. My lasagna was very good except I found 2 pieces of bone in the ground beef, the first nearly destroying a molar. After that I hunted and found the second one. The pizza was excellent and enjoyed by all of us. The weakest dish was surprisingly the spaghetti and meat balls. It was a dry tasteless mess with not enough gravy and another piece of bone in one of the meatballs. It was left 3/4 uneaten. The drinks were cold.

We have ordered pizza from here with consistently good results. As much as I would like to get the lasagna again I am wary of my teeth. I don’t know where they get their gb but would suggest that this be looked into.

3  Thank malakias0
joe d, Owner at Paizanos Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Hello, thank you for your feedback. This is the first time i have had complaint about our lasagna I will contact our supplier right away and let them know if this happens again i will change supplier. As for tables and chairs CR. I paid my contractor do do build 5 tables and chairs with 5 chairs per table he took off on me he left alot of things unfinished and we are out of pocket, I have since hired someone else to refurbish the CR and build new chairs the current tables we be placed outside for seating. We do have two aircons just ask the staff to turn the second one on if you are feeling uncomfortable. I had to build a bar in a resto in one week i been super busy and i feel a bit behind on the resto but we are trying

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Being from Chicago a place that is known for having good pizza I normally stay away from pizza places when I travel aboard because it is just so disappointing at what is consider pizza in other places. In am happy to say that this is real pizza from the toppings to the sauce and the crusted. This pizza is better the a few places in Chicago. The sandwiches also look authentic and they open late and have free delivery making this see when you come to Angeles City.

1  Thank richj65
joe d, Owner at Paizanos Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

We thank you for your honest feedback. We will continue to serve the best products we can and let the products speak for themselves. It is very hard to maintain constancy here but we are trying our best.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We traveled 40 minutes by trike to check this place out. It was highly recommended by a friend so needless to say expectations were high. That usually leads to some form of disappointment. Not this time.
This pizza was excellent. We ordered half/half Meatlovers/The Paizono's. Both were outstanding reminding me of home Ny Style pizzarias. The sauce is something special that just makes you smile. The dough is fresh made and has good bite. I will stop buying the commercial pizzas and go here instead now.
The price is incredible for the quantity and quality of ingredients. I sure hope that becomes his signature.
The lasagna we ordered was pretty good. Ive been cooking lasagna for 30 years so thats a big complement. Sauce was very tasty and could taste the cheeses. Just needed to bake longer and then rest a day for the noodles to absorb some of the sauce. All in all the best lasagna I have bought in the Philippines.
If you love pizza this is worth the stop. Will be going back to try their subs as I heard they are epic also.
Great job!

We are happy that you feel like this is good ol fashion back home pizza. This is what we are trying to serve is very hard to get this right with limited top quality ingredients and having to keep the price right. people think that its easy but its not. We will continue to work hard and get better we are only getting better the longer we are in business. Thanks again for your response and we look forward to seeing you agian.

Paizanos

Reviewed December 4, 2013

At first bite,I thought it is better than 12/30 Pizza. BUT NO,it's is far better than New York Supreme.

There is something in the dough and the sauce that I tasted for the first time. It is not similar to 12/30 and NY Supreme. And it's damn good. Plus it's packed with lots of cheese.

The price is not a pain. The ingredients in their pizza is probably more than what I paid for. And the size too!

I'm thinking maybe the owner is a NewYorker? Coz this I think really tastes very authentic New York style. I am thankful that he took over the ownership because back when it used to be 12/30 Pizza, the pizza is just lame.

NY Supreme markets itself as "New York style" but it's just 95% dough and 5% ingredients. It doesn't even comes close to Paizano's quality.

The lasagna is great too. It tastes different from the other lasagnas I had on other restaurants. Maybe it's the cheese and the sauce. I know it's a secret but it's okay. Please keep it a secret and yummy at the same time.

Please consider me as your repeat customer.

1  Thank Vic O
joe d, Owner at Paizanos Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

thank you for you feedback, we are happy you enjoyed your meal i have since added extra cheese to all pizzas. I really want to put out the best product possible and be consistent at the same time.