“Great Location and Great place”
Review of Eurotel Angeles

Eurotel Angeles
Ranked #55 of 96 Angeles City B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Eurotel Angeles is located in the Balibago area. It is at the border of fields Avenue. It is a new hotel and everthing is new and fresh. There are many great attractions nearby, including Salakot Arch, SM City Clark, SM Clark Mall and Bayanihan Park. Also close by are Casino Filipino and Apu Chapel. it is walking distance to the Fields Avenue. Fields Avenue is the place with all the girlee bars. In the night you only have to walk about 50 meters to the bars.

The price you pay for this hotel is very reasonable compared to other hotels in this area. Breakfast in provided for the price you pay. for a double bed the price is around USD30. The bathroom is superbily clean. Everyday they clean your rooms with fresh towels. There is alwys soft music being played and you can relax at the lobby. there is a PC in the lobby for the customers free of charge. there is free wifi in the hotel and even in your rooms.

the reception staff was pleasant and always helpfull. If i ever go back to angeles city i will definitely stay at this hotel. They also give you a card for your next visit which will entitle you to a 10% discount or to any of thier eurotel hotels in philipines.

Room Tip: there was no problem with this hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jeff1955malaysia
EUROTELCM, Manager at Eurotel Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Mr. Jeff,

It has been our pleasure to welcome to EUROTEL HOTEL – Angeles Branch.
We strive to provide you a room that is clean and comfortable, with friendly attentive service at a value-conscious price.

If at any time you have a suggestion on how to improve our service, please just let us know. (We wouldn't mind if you recognized any one of our star performers either!)

We want you to enjoy every day of your every stay and we trust that you visit us again for your accommodation or conference needs in the near future.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

it was a pleasant hotel to stay, quiet, cozy lobby. loved staying at the lobby restaurant listening to soft music. i left the area when a few business people arrived at the dining discussing something i do not understand (language barrier..). staff and some guests were friendly, staff keep asking how my stay was and to dial 0 if i need anything. room is clean, refreshed every morning. it was nice to stroll at night and come back late in the hotel, i feel safe though.

Room Tip: aim for a pool, add other services to your guests
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Ms. Megan,

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I booked in and paid for two nights but on seeing my studio room I asked for a cancellation and said that I would stay only one night. The pleasant and efficient reception staff agreed to this and I found a better and less expensive nearby hotel for the second night.
I use the Eurotel in Ermita so I knew what I was ordering and the location looked fine for a short stay in the rainy season. Check in was speedy but that is where the good news ends. The hotel staff barge in front of guests to use the lift, the room had no cupboard or hanging space at all, the bathroom door was broken and there was construction work going on nearby which shook the room.
Breakfast is included but was a disgrace. The food had run out by the time that I arrived; the tables were uncleared and the staff's efforts to get replacement food were derisory. There is a real management issue here.
I could not recommend this hotel but if the location suits try the Clark Imperial just behind the Eurotel - it is much better in all regards.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank travelbug47london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our services did not meet your expectations. We have every desire to review what happened, address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

We will be in contact with you in the coming days to make our attempt in regaining your confidence in our company. In addition, we will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future

Kindly provide us with your contact numbers and email address so we can provide you updates on the progress of the resolution.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience we have caused you. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. It is our goal to retain you as satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed a few nights at the Eurotel. It was recommended by a friend who lives nearby and when I looked at the pics on Tripadvisor it seemed like a good option. The attractive points were its location, the free wifi in the rooms and the 'breakfast included'. Check-in was done quite efficiently, lobby was impressive but disposition of tables and decor looked odd. Room was very clean, small but efficiently designed, bathroom was really good, the only issue was with the door: keeping it open would basically be impossible. Being alone in my room I had no problem keeping it wide open but it wouldn't allow it. I had to find a huge piece of carton to hold it. Wifi was weak at times and I had to find the right spot inside the room to get it. I decided to take a nap and was awaken at 5 pm by a staff drilling just outside my room! I need to precise that I had requested a very quiet room. I had to inform reception and drilling stopped a few minutes later.
Corridors were often packed with cleaning staff talking very loudly or banging doors. The walls are so thin that I could also hear neighbors and it disrupted my sleep. Since breakkie was included I decided to invite my friend. The odd impression I had on day 1 (odd decor and tables) was confirmed by the absence of available tables when we went to have breakfast and the worse was the absence of food. Trays were basically empty, open wide (leftovers were then cold) and not replenished. Cutlery was also missing and staff went everywhere panicking like headless chickens. ONE staff was in charge of eggs and omelette as well as toasting bread (one toaster for all the clients who showed up at the same time). Clients started to complain and get upset as they had to wait for at least 25 minutes to get something. In the meantime, no food was brought and the only option was to get eggs. We basically waited for 40 minutes for a few pieces of bread and a few scrambled eggs. We advised the 'cook' to have lots of them prepared and kept hot in the trays but he told us that the clients/management would not want it! Which was weird, because who on earth would wish to wait for almost an hour for eggs??!? After lots of grief and shouts from customers, Plan B and back-up plan should be brainstormed!
Another rather annoying thing was the lack of training of staff in lifts: clients go in/out first usually but each time Eurotel staff rushed in/out first and this happened on many occasions, which shows an absence of manners, training and respect, a basic skill taught in hotel management courses and that could easily be implemented here. To go to get a taxi ( to go to the airport), I had to take a tricycle (2mins) to SM Mall taxi stand. If you are used to the phils that's fine but keep your luggage to a minimum or it won't fit the tiny tricycle. If you are not used to the phils, keep this in mind because you won't see any taxis passing-by. Booking it at the Eurotel is not cheap so book it earlier (ask around) or just go to SM mall (walk, or tricycle , SM mall is located opposite to the hotel).
All in all, hotel ok but not sure to come back.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Skippy88

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at Eurotel - Angeles City Branch. I appreciate your taking the time to (write/call) and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

We are disappointed we failed to give you the fine (accommodations/attention/service) and consideration we strive for with all our guests – the type of service we pride ourselves in. I have investigated your comments and will take steps to ensure that the problems you experienced do not happen again. Our staff will also be made aware of your comments and we will all take immediate corrective action.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at Eurotel the next time you are in Angeles City, Pampaga. We can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one as we illustrate that what happened to you was an unfortunate exception to our normally high quality of service.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

You wouldn't want to spoil a family trip in an out of town accommodation with failed services and other inconveniences, right? Especially when travelling with your kids, you will try to look for a hotel that provides comfort stay, luxurious services but not necessarily expensive. That's what we discovered in our staycation at Eurotel Angeles City. Our overnight stay was a fulfilling experience. The room is so clean, sheets and towels were regularly replaced, complete with television (with cable), free water/coffee and few things for personal hygiene. Their food are really good and are truly affordable. The hotel is located in an area that's accessible to transportation, restaurants other establishments. Of course, for an internet person like me, the availability of their fast and free Wi-Fi is an edge.

Room Tip: Choose their suites, the best!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ms. Divine,

Thank you for your kind feedback.
It has been our pleasure to welcome to EUROTEL HOTEL – Angeles City Branch.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Staying in this hotel has been quite a pleasurable experience. And I would say the hotel staff takes most of the credit for that. They are welcoming and friendly as well as professional. The ones I’ve spoken to are rather knowledgeable too about the surrounding area and were happy to help with any question I had. It’s a kind of charm that I seldom feel with all the other accommodations I’ve been in before. They give that extra smile.
I got a room with a queen sized bed along with a hot and cold shower, cable TV and air conditioning. The room itself is a comfortable size. It was spacious enough that I didn’t feel cramped. Everything was clean and smelled fresh. The mattress isn’t the best but it was comfortable enough and is actually better than I what expected for the price range. And that also includes free breakfast which was adequate.
Restaurants and other establishments also dot the area so everything one might need would be available. It’s also right across the street from SM Clark. It’s also just far enough from the MacArthur highway to avoid noisy traffic but near enough that it’s easily accessible. So obviously I would recommend Eurotel to anyone visiting Angeles City. I’m sure I’ll be staying there on my next trip..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mariz M

Dear Ms. Mariz,

Thank you for your kind feedback.
It has been our pleasure to welcome to EUROTEL HOTEL – Angeles City Branch.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel boasts of European inspired rooms and a variety of amenities like function rooms, wifi internet access, cable TV, 24-hour room service, therapeutic massage service and a lot more.

One of the things I like about Eurotel is that it is walking distance from 24/7 restaurants, fast food chains and other commercial establishments nearby.

The friendly smiles of the front desk staff were very welcoming too, making you feel that you were in a nice home away from home .

Overall, This is a place where you can stay and have meals in a cozy ambiance with your fellow backpackers, friends and family, waking-up to a great buffet breakfast and enjoy each other’s company over good food.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank lakbay7107

Dear Sir/Madam,

It has been our pleasure to welcome to EUROTEL HOTEL – Angeles Branch.

If at any time you have a suggestion on how to improve our service, please just let us know. (We wouldn’t mind if you recognized any one of our star performers either!)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Angeles City
205 mi away
Eurotel Naga
Eurotel Naga
#8 of 11 in Naga

Been to Eurotel Angeles? Share your experiences!