“THE BEST!”
Review of Piccolo Padre

Piccolo Padre
Ranked #1 of 397 Restaurants in Angeles City
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fine dining restaurant offering Western and Italian cuisines. It's a third generation restaurant in elegant settings.
Asiatraveler
“THE BEST!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Been going to Piccolo Padre since they opened. I already wrote a glowing review so what more can I add? Well, for starters, they are now opened for lunch. Second, they have moved to a new location, much bigger and more accessible. ( First floor of Queens Hotel ) It's good for all of us, as the old location was much smaller and it was hard to eat there without reservations.

We had a big party there and one of my best friends loves lamb. Since he had the lamb rack the day before, he mentioned how he was craving a burger. So Chef Dan goes in the back and makes us the best freaking lamb burger we have ever tried!!! Chef Dan made us something that that wasn't even on the menu. If that is not personalized service, I don't know what is!
Simple things like this makes me keep coming back. I love basic spaghetti and he makes it all the time for me, even though it's not on the menu. ( I do recommend the prawns capellini ) I even ask for extra noodles and he adds more in, free of charge.

His wife, Aida, is a very nice Fil-Am lady. They both understand great service and makes you feel special. It's that way because they both are genuinely good human beings.

Great, authentic, Italian food with amazing service. What more can you ask for? This is not only my favorite restaurant in Angeles City but all of Phiippines. I will frequently drive up from Manila just to eat here!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Asiatraveler54

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Angeles City, Philippines
“Restaurant for a Special Occasion”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Would probably recommend the restaurant for a special occasion such as an anniversary or birthday. While the food was tasteful and different, I thought the prices were high for the choices and the portions. The prices were almost similar to a few Michelin Rated star restaurants I have been to in the US.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Crispin G
Brooklyn, New York
“Labor of love in Angeles”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The owners (chef and front of the house manager) clearly love the restaurant they have nurtured in Angeles. I work part of the year in a nearby factory and always come here when I need a great Italian meal. The food is delicious - don't miss the seafood apps and the squid ink risotto (or any other risotto for that matter). Everyone on waitstaff is extremely friendly and will remember your name after just one visit.

Note that prices are pretty high for the local area but not so high on an international scale. I have not yet been to the new location but am planning on going as soon as I arrive in Angeles in a couple of weeks!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank ClintonHiller
Seoul
“New location”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had the pleasure to eat in there new location which is in the lobby of Queens Hotel in Angeles City. Easy to find and the food was excellent. If in town give it a try.

• Visited September 2013
Manila, Philippines
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Good tasty food but a little pricey. But it is all worth it. Try the seafood platter :) The owner/chef and staffs were all very attentive and nice. High recommendable.

• Visited August 2013